There is hope!!

Lovehatecarbs

Silver Member
I am a serial diet tart - I keep losing a bit of weight on a diet then put it on and then swap diets and this has been going on for years. I've not got lots to lose but want to lose it.

Normally if I have a bad day or days at work that is my trigger to stop dieting - so bad that's it's like it's almost good to have a bad day as an excuse?????? I'd normally grab half a bottle of wine and pig out on carbs.

Well I had a really bad day yesterday - spent the drive home arguing with myself about whether to stop at the shop or not

I managed to avoid that, my husband bought me a mini bottle and I only went over by 340 calories - I've just gone for a run (263 calories)and stayed on track today and feel I can stay on track!

I know this all may sound odd - but this is the first time I've made the right decision to not allow a bad day to cause me to give up my personal goal!

So for anyone who can relate to this story - There IS hope!!

Well done!! i hope i have your strength when i face those challenges, at the moment im on day one "in the zone" but when im not on a diet i have no will power whatso ever!
keep up the good work :D

Good on you - this is the first of many such days......... and I am sure you (we) can overcome them all - just mind over matter!

Back