There is someone who

GracieMai

hits me everyday with a dead squirrel! Quote from Bree from Desperate Housewives.
This a quote that sums up just how i feel today. I'm having one of those days where no matter how happy i am there is always someone to bring me back down to their miserableness! Rubbish day and there are some rubbish people as well. Dont understand why people have to bring you down all the time. Sorry for the rant but i'm so annoyed! x:cry:

Awe don't let the bu**ers grind ya down hun, there will always be those people who are misserable in their own company let alone anybody elses. Pitty them, don't blame lol.

Just have a little chuckle to yourself about how happy you feel, the things that are making you happy, and the fact that no miserable a*se can take that away from you....... oh, and that they need to go out and get a life!! :giggle:

He he very true comments, have cheered up already partly because i got to give them the finger when they walked out of my office lol! Very naughty i know. But you are all totally right, she is miserable and has also upset someone else today. Never were truer words spoken when you all said misery loves company. Thanks guys!!!! xxx

hits me everyday with a dead squirrel! Quote from Bree from Desperate Housewives.
This a quote that sums up just how i feel today. I'm having one of those days where no matter how happy i am there is always someone to bring me back down to their miserableness! Rubbish day and there are some rubbish people as well. Dont understand why people have to bring you down all the time. Sorry for the rant but i'm so annoyed! x:cry:

Hugs to you - hope the dead squirrels stop flying soon for you xxxx

xxx

Back