1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

There & not back again.....an overweight hobbits tale!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Lilleece79, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Last weigh-in I stayed the same so I thought I'd try a wee diary and then if I don't lose at least you guys can maybe point out where I am going wrong.

So Wed was my weigh-in day so I'll put down what I had Thursday first:

Breakfast: xtr lean bacon on 2 x wholemeal nimble (HEb) 10g of butter (3 syn) and a coffe (using some HEa)

S: Apple & Alpen Ligh bar (choc & fudge - 3 syns) & a coffee

L: Home made chilli beef (soya sauce & chilli's) and rice noodles. Muller Yogurt for pud.

S: Pear & apple & a tin of diet coke

T: Homemade chicken kebab (chicken, mushrooms, peppers & onions) uncle bens mexican rice (1/2 bag - 2.5 syns) and a side of broccolli

S: Muller yogurt & coffee & big bottle of low sugar squash through the day.

Syns = 8.5

So that was yesterday, today:

B: 28g of weetabix mini (HEb) & Milk (HEa) & Coffee (HEa)

S: Apple & alpen light (3 syns) & coffee

L: Homemade broth soup, 2 forks of John West light lunch tuna (did not like it 1 syn) & muller light & coffee

S: Apple, grapes, 2 x satsuma & low sugar orange (through the day)

T: Homemade broth, chicken kebab from last night, carrots & broccolli

S: Maltesers (syns - 9.5) & grapes, kiwi & apple with a 1/2 a muller light. Coffee x2

So there it is laid out. Hopefully I am doing this right. Got a meal out at the in-laws tomorrow, Christmas dinner.........yep you heard right! THey were away at xmas so this is a catch up. Gonna try and stick to plenty veg and a wee bit gravy!! No dessert. They know I am trying to cut down so I don't think they'll be offended.....

till tomorrow........:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Was too tired yesterday to come by and up-date my food diary so I'll do yeaterdays and today!!

Yesterday started off really well;

B: Fruit salad (kiwi, apple, grapes, pear, orange) with 1/2 muller light. Bacon (xtra lean) sandwich with nimble wholemeal (HEb) and a scrap of lurpacklighter (3 syns). Coffee (HEa)

L: Carrot soup (homemade), Turkey, carrots, broccolli, new potatoes, clapshot, wee drop gravy (2 syns) and 1 Aunt Bessie Roast tattie (1 syn). Mousse and jelly (guessing 3.5 syns) and fruit.

T: More carrot soup. 2 slices of toast with nutella (12 syns!!)

Syns = 21.5!

My OH weekend with the kids was this weekend and I made the little one Nutella on toast for his tea (we had a big lunch) and just couldn't resist having a couple slices. I will balance my syns out during the rest of the week!
  4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Today has been really good.......and really easy!!

B: Bacon (xtra lean) & mushroom omellette with 14g of lighter cheese (tesco). Coffee (HEa)

L: Carrot soup. Fruit salad (apple, grapes, pears, orange, kiwi) with muller light yogurt over the top. Coffee & low sugar squash!

S: Aplen light bar (HEb)

T: Homemade chilli con carne (Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, chilli's & lean mince) cheese (lighter cheese 14g) and rice. Squash. coffee.

S: Alpen light bar (HEb)

(syns 3.5 for the cheese)
    So far......... I may have a nibble later on so I will return to update if I need to.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.