There once was a fat girl

Tange

Silver Member
Morning all,

After a frought two weeks where heaven only knows how I managed to stay abstinent, I made the decision to go into management last night. I was considering all sorts but thought as my counsellor had gotten me this far I will stick with her for the last 14 weeks. So its now onto Managment.
Its been a time of serious reflection for me, I did not get much sleep last night. I cannot believe the girl who's reflection I saw in the window this morning is me.

Next phase starts for me on Monday I am 6 lbs away from my goal now (going on my scale this morning). I am actually going to reach my goal, I know it, I can feel it and I can visualise it.

For all those newbies out there, all I can say is when the going gets tough become the tough one who gets through it. This is by far the best thing that ever happened to me, I am happier, healthier and damn sight sexier than I was 6 months ago. Maybe alittle more vain too :eek:.

I have learned:
To be gentle with myself
To appreciate my body and its amazing ability
To argue with that tempestuous inner child (and win)
To be an adult with my thoughts in all aspects of my life

Well all there is my rambling for this morning.

Good on yer Tange you have done so well up to now & those last few pounds will go during rtm I am sure
Well done you are an achiever

I am glad you came to a decision Tange.....and a good one at that. Proud of ya - I know how much its been playing on your mind.

You have done brilliantly, and will continue to do so.

Do drop in and see us here thugh - don't go dissappearing for good!!! :)

I'm excited for you. :D

xx

(oh my gawd.....someone is eating roast chicken in here, and i want to kill them. :D)

Thank you ladies. Its feels like a massive relief I have to say.

And I feel like I did way back when on January the 4th the day I started this mad crazy wonderful diet.

I am sooooo excited at the prospect of actually buying something from the supermarket I can't tell you, I have only been into one once in the last 6 months.

Good luck with management Tange and congratulations on your wonderful achievements to date.

Your post is inspirational!

I particularly love what you have learned:D
have learned:
To be gentle with myself
To appreciate my body and its amazing ability
To argue with that tempestuous inner child (and win)
To be an adult with my thoughts in all aspects of my life

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Good Luck!

xxxxx

Well done Tange, VLCDs really are life changing. I was a fat girl too and am enjoying having my life back!

Back