There's heavy and then there's naturally large.

Yasmine

One last chance
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I was just wondering if someone could help me out a little.

Unlike my sisters, I have a bigger frame then they do. Wider hips and possibly a larger back. I'm broad I think and I'm worrying a little.

Even if I do lose the weight, will I still look large?

Also, my mother tells me that I have large and very heavy bones just like her. But strange thing is, is that I weight more than my older sis and yet she looks bigger than me, I can't say fat because that isn't nice, but she is. It's really odd and confuses me a little.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Start weight: 15st 9lbs

Week 1: 15st 4lbs (-5) :rolleyes:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Months total:

Last edited:
The only advice i can give is don't worry. I have no idea whether you will still look large, but i doubt it very much. Some people are petite some aren't (i'm not :D) you have to remember that.

One thing is for sure, you will look a lot smaller than you do now and that's something to look forward to. I know i'm looking forward to it. :) x

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. I'm just sick of being big, I have been all my life.

I am naturally big boned and tall. I have a broad back and wide hips and no waist to speak of, never did even when I was a skinny size 12. I can carry quite a lot of weight though before I look fat. I am as you can see by my signature 13 and a half stone, but I dont look like I need to lose too much more. I used to be 11 stone and though that is big for some people I was a size 12 then. I suppose it depends on how tall you are. But I would say that I have a really big frame and big bones and I have looked slim before and you should be able to too. Hope this helps

It's a tricky question and I agree with everything already said. I'm a typical apple shape and have smaller hips and a fat waist. Even now I am lighter I still have a revolting stomach and probably always will unless I have surgery (I only wish I could afford it!) Even at my fattest I was still in size 14 knickers even though my waist was a 22/24!

Don't be disappointed if you are still "heavy" but like what you see in the mirror, BMI doesn't take build or muscle into account. Finish when you are happy not when others tell you too!

Good luck and onwards to a new you.

x

I am naturally big boned and tall. I have a broad back and wide hips and no waist to speak of, never did even when I was a skinny size 12. I can carry quite a lot of weight though before I look fat. I am as you can see by my signature 13 and a half stone, but I dont look like I need to lose too much more. I used to be 11 stone and though that is big for some people I was a size 12 then. I suppose it depends on how tall you are. But I would say that I have a really big frame and big bones and I have looked slim before and you should be able to too. Hope this helps

Wow, you sound just like me. With the whole tallness and bones thing.

Thanks for the advice, really cheers me up ^^

It's a tricky question and I agree with everything already said. I'm a typical apple shape and have smaller hips and a fat waist. Even now I am lighter I still have a revolting stomach and probably always will unless I have surgery (I only wish I could afford it!) Even at my fattest I was still in size 14 knickers even though my waist was a 22/24!

Don't be disappointed if you are still "heavy" but like what you see in the mirror, BMI doesn't take build or muscle into account. Finish when you are happy not when others tell you too!

Good luck and onwards to a new you.

x

Aww cheers babe *hug*

I just wouldn't fret, everybody can be slim, it is not about weight on scales but how the weight is distributed on your frame. My sister is 5ft 9 and she looks really good in 14s and 16s whereas I am smaller in height and frame so a bit smaller suits me better. Best just not to compare to others x

Back