Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Hi Theresa. Well done getting into the 11's!! Can't wait for that. I too switched to ss+ this week and it's been fantastic!! I feel so satisfied and all my thoughts of food have gone. It might take a bit longer but it just feels right! Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday :)

Hello! That sounds really good as the weight falls off im getting a lot of anxiety about keeping it off and regular food in take again. Let me know how it goes with actually eating again as i think i might be tempted to indulge if i was to eat. How come youve got a new CDC?

I think putting more info on about going up the steps would really help people (or just me lol) to maybe understand what others might go through too?

xxx

Hi V2120, thanks Hun for your post! I must say I am stuffed after my products and a meal! I had a green salad with the allowance of cottage cheese it was yum! It kind of feels naughty to be eating! If that makes sense! Honest I don't think it makes me want to eat naughty things I think I am in the zone! My trouble is when I come out of the diet zone that I have issues with! I think the is how I kept it off until Oct when I seemed to come out of the healthy zone and the 23lb crept on!

This is why I need to address these issues!

I am hoping as I go up the steps that my brain will kick in and I can learn how to maintain my weight!

I will continue to post each day what I am eating and how I am doing I hope this will keep me motivated and may help you x

Take care x

Hi Theresa. Well done getting into the 11's!! Can't wait for that. I too switched to ss+ this week and it's been fantastic!! I feel so satisfied and all my thoughts of food have gone. It might take a bit longer but it just feels right! Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday :)

Thanks Hun, feels good to be in the 11's! Glad you are enjoying SS+ I am too although have to space my products out or I find I seem to be eating my products till late and then am up all night in and out of the loo for a wee!

Good luck for your weigh in on Monday Hun let me know how you do! X

Hey hun.you are doing so well. Well done on coming back to CD and getting it under control once and for all.

Your comments on diary and reading yours has been a great help to me so thanks to you too!

Hey hun.you are doing so well. Well done on coming back to CD and getting it under control once and for all.

Your comments on diary and reading yours has been a great help to me so thanks to you too!

Rachel, you are most welcome Hun! Have a fab weekend and so envious about your spa weekend hope you have a fab time next weekend you deserve it! X

Really enjoyed reading and answering everyones posts tonight! I popped into the 1000 maintenance forum tonight but there does not seem to be many people who post in here! I suppose that everyone's posts in the 100% and diaries forums until they go up up past the 810 step?

Well working tomorrow which is unusual for me as I have a transition presentation to do at an Epilepsy College in Surrey so better get some sleep! Take care x

Well had a chilled out weekend! Day 32 & 33 done!

Enjoyed having a SS+! Meal this week so far! Had some nice green salads and cottage cheese, some chicken salads and an omelette which made a nice change!

Been 100% but have felt hungrier which does not really make sense? Hoping to have lost at least 3lb this week on Wed if possible?

Hope everyone has had a good weekend? I worked yesterday so only really had today off so the weekend seems to have flown by!

Hoping for a good week ahead! X

Have enjoyed reading your diary, how is it eating proper food again?! Lol, Im dreading it in a way as I think I will start fretting about even half a pound! x

Well done Theresa you are doing great! I like having my little meal each day and loving the mousse too!!

Here's to another 100% week :)

Have enjoyed reading your diary, how is it eating proper food again?! Lol, Im dreading it in a way as I think I will start fretting about even half a pound! x

Thanks Hun, I have found it really helps to have a diary! It is a bit scary but I have enjoyed it, I am just hoping that I have a good loss this week? Been 10% so should do? I am sure if we do the proper steps it will come off and help to earn how to introduce healthy foods and healthy portions.

You can do it Hun x

Hi Theresa, average at about 3-4lb, losses are good even on SS+ I've found :) If you plateau you can always have a.couple of weeks back in SS I think but I'm sure your losses will be.good :)

image-1544620358.jpg

Well day over finally been a long day today after my very early 3am start with my beautiful bit unhappy granddaughter Willow who I have every Sunday evening as my daughter In law does nights and my son leaves too early for work so either me or my partner drop her at nursery!

Real busy day at work and did not really drink enough water today and felt a little light headed and dizzy! Made up my water tonight and feel much better!

Really enjoying my first week of SS+ this week and had a really nice dinner tonight ! Used a Chili soup some chicken and veg and it was like a lovely one bowl dinner really filling! Had a yummy chocolate mousse after! Had a lemon bar at lunch these are my favourites!

Hopefully I have uploaded the picture of my tea so you can see it! It was really scrummy!

Looking forward to my weigh in on Wed to see how much lost? I need 13lb to get to my goal of 11 stone and it can't get here quick enough!

Booked a doctors appointment for Friday need to have my blood pressure checked and also am going to see if I can get a referral to see a counsellor to address my issues with food!

I can lose weight but can not maintain my weight and am fed up of the vicious circle of losing weight and then putting it back on!

Well hopefully the picture appears ?

Off to sleep now catch up with you all tomorrow x

Back