Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Dinner looks yummy!

That looks sooo nice that does...
Your doing so well Theresa :) xx

Well hi everyone, where has the morning gone today! been in meetings all morning! good job I had my lemon bar on me so eat on the way to work! going to have a chili soup before I contemplate my 45 emails that I have come in this morning!

That looks sooo nice that does...
Your doing so well Theresa :) xx

Sorry hun this came in whilst I was typing the last update! thanks babe! yes it was lovely! I am quite nervous this week as it is my first week on SS+ and really want to have lost something this week! It feels like I have in my clothes but have not weighed as I am trying not to! I said on a reply to Scooterchick that I have moved my scales downstairs and like to weigh in naked to get a true weight and the whole back of my house is glass so there is no way that i will! Dont want to frighten the neighours with my saggy belly and stretch marks! Lol.

How you doing hun hope you are ok? x

Good luck for WI tomorrow, can't wait to.hear how you've got on with it being your first week on SS+. I'm weighing Thursday evening and hoping for 3, we will see!

Hi Theresa, hope you've had a good day!

So, what did you have for dinner today? Vicarious eaters need to know! :D

Well that's another day done and dusted! It's weigh I day today my 5th weigh in so nervous but exited at same time! First week of SS+ for me this week which I have really enjoyed! Had busy but positive day today as I said earlier been in meetings most of the day with the directors who are all men apart from me! Really positive day and got lots planned and sine work wise!

My youngest son also passed his driving test today first time so have been out tonight to buy him a car which we are picking up tomorrow he is s pleased with his little red Corsa! Well that's it now all three boys or should I say men on the road which is good as it means no more late night lifts!

Had my usual lemon bar for breakfast chili soup and tonight has a cottage cheese salad and a chocolate mousse! Still love the mousse so much will eventually miss then when I come off the diet eventually!

So hopefully read and caught up with the posts I have read and some new ones! I really like to answer people's post and try to help when they re struggling as I think this also motivates me to stain track too!

Really hoping for a good night sleep tonight I really struggled last night not sure why but took ages to go off and kept waking up, but when it came to getting up at 5 this morning I really struggled!

Going to watch some telly and hopefully fall asleep whist watching telly!

Take care everyone x x

Good luck tonight Theresa! My weigh in is in 2 hours! Eeek!
Looking forward to seeing how you have got on this week :D xx

Good luck with your WI :) x

Good luck tonight Theresa! My weigh in is in 2 hours! Eeek!
Looking forward to seeing how you have got on this week :D xx

Thanks Hun only about 40 min to go !

Kinda nervous this week I really need to shift the 13lb to get to goal!

As Scooterchick said on your page it could have been the scales babe! Keep at it Hun I am sure you will see a big difference this week! X

Back