Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Thanks Sian, I did not get on here much last couple of days as I have been busy at work I need to catch up on how you are doing and read your updates!

I am sitting at Croydon SS offices waiting for my next meeting up with catch up with you and everyone tonight and over the weekend.

Hope you are still doing well and staying away from your own scales?? X x

Afraid not Theresa, My sister hasnt moved them yet so ill have to ask someone else to hide them, i couldnt resist weighing this morning and they are still the same as Wednesday which im really gutted about...never mind, todays a new day x

Afraid not Theresa, My sister hasnt moved them yet so ill have to ask someone else to hide them, i couldnt resist weighing this morning and they are still the same as Wednesday which im really gutted about...never mind, todays a new day x

Told you step away from the scales they are not helping you! Yes today s a new day keep strong and I am sure they will move soon! X

Well day 38 for me today and I am in a good happy place! My clothes are feeling really good I have a skirt on today the fits lovely and I am feeling really good! I have a busy day today and am in Surrey & Croydon for meetings. Just waiting for one to start so I thought I would just do a quick update!

I hope you are all having a fab day!

I was not able to upload some pictures last night but will try to do this later tonight or over the weekend.

Have a great day x x x

Glad you're feeling good :) really looking forward to the photos!

Xx

Hi Theresa, how has your day been? Busy busy? xx

Hi Katie, busy is not the word, got up yesterday and a couple of our mates came round and we ended up decorating our lounge till 3am this morning!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Will update my diary tonight and try to catch up with everyone as have to finish & tidy up from yesterday! X x

Well had a really busy weekend ended up decorating our open plan lounge and stairs! Feel really shattered but the hard work has been worth it!

Not been on here much this weekend as been busy but have been 100% and feeling good!

I have hopefully added some pictures that show me at different stages on my weight loss journey!

staticmap

Attachments

• image-2986044963.jpg
    image-2986044963.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2599735164.jpg
    image-2599735164.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3033214664.jpg
    image-3033214664.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1474631551.jpg
    image-1474631551.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1580218890.jpg
    image-1580218890.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image-61915050.jpg
    image-61915050.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 50
WOW what a difference T, You look FAB!!! You should be so proud of yourself for what youve achieved :)

Wow sounds like you have been very busy!! all the exercise will have been fantastic too :)

you look amazing, your pictures are brilliant, really show your journey! you must feel so proud when you look at them!

xxx

Theresa I found you! Awh! You are doing brilliantly! You're looking fabulous! You really are inspiring and I was so touched by your post about the news of your Aunt and how sweet she was giving her things. She's sounded so pragmatic about things despite the terrible news of her illness being terminal. What a brave lady. Also wanted to thank you for posting "my moan thread" whoops! I mean "my diary thread"! You are so very close! I hope you will keep posting and sharing you maintenance journey once you reach goal which seems will be very soon!

Wow amazing pics hun you've done so well!! Congrats!

Excellent pics Hun. :)

Hello, look at you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic piccies! Such a big difference, really inspiring!

Hope you're having a good evening x

Back