Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Theresa I found you! Awh! You are doing brilliantly! You're looking fabulous! You really are inspiring and I was so touched by your post about the news of your Aunt and how sweet she was giving her things. She's sounded so pragmatic about things despite the terrible news of her illness being terminal. What a brave lady. Also wanted to thank you for posting "my moan thread" whoops! I mean "my diary thread"! You are so very close! I hope you will keep posting and sharing you maintenance journey once you reach goal which seems will be very soon!

Thanks Hun , thanks for your kind words! Yes my aunt is doing so well it's me that is in pieces! She is so brave I am not sure I could be that strong! I love reading everyone's diaries I find them funny and motivating! And even when we have a moan it's good as it written down and off our chests! Thanks going to do it this time and keep it off once and for all!

Looking forward to my weigh in on Wed hope to have lost 2lb but will have to wait and see? X

Hello, look at you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic piccies! Such a big difference, really inspiring!

Hope you're having a good evening x

Thanks Lily I am so determined to get to goal this time and maintain! I really hope we both have a good week this week as we have both been had the scales going a little slow! I would love to lose 2lb this week! I posted n your diary tonight hun x

Well suppose better get some sleep really tired earlier and now awake but have an early start today! Got to be up in 5 hours for work! Day 42 tomorrow and another day closer to weigh in on Wednesday!

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow be good! X x

Hi everyone, I hope you are all Avignon a good day! There seems to be a lot of us who have weigh ins tomorrow so good luck to everyone who does!

Day 42 is done now and now day 43! I am wondering what day I will be on when I get to goal? Have 12lb to lose now and hoping for at least 2lb tomorrow? It would be good if I could lose at least 2lb a week then I would only be on this diet for another 5 weeks after weigh in tomorrow! Think I am going to decide wat to do regarding the stps after I have weighed in tomorrow! I am going to do the temps but just not sure when to step up to 810?

Felt good today had a board meeting and wire suit with pencil skirt and could really feel I had lost weight! It was a really nice feeling! Went out for lunch but only had lettuce and prawns but to be honest it felt like a waste of my SS+ meal as it did not taste of anything!

Been to the shops tonight and brought a nice price of fish some cottage cheese a large fat mushrooms! I saw thais on another post! I thought it looked yum so am going to try this tomorrow after weigh in! I am on a course/ conference tomorrow in Surrey so will go straight to weigh in! The course provides a buffet lunch so going to have shake for breakfast and take a bar with me for lunchtime!

I am also going to check out Reps on the information as Scooter brought this up and I am not sure how this works? If anyone knows I would live to know?

I tend to come n here on my I pad am can't seem to like any posts or to see people's stats which is frustrating? If anyone knows about how I can do this as well I would appreciate the help!

Loving my daily posts and seeing how everyone is getting on!

Good luck to everyone have a fab day and I will update my diary tomorrow x x

Hi Theresa

It's because you've made 822 posts. :) When you post again they'll all be numbered 823.

Good Luck with you WI Theresa, lets see 2lbs less on those scales :) x

Can't wait to hear your weigh in! You've spurred me on to stick to plan and not mess around as in a matter of weeks I could be nearer target to. Hope it's a whoosh! Loss for you!

Hey hun good luck for weigh in!! Fingers crossed for your 2lbs!!

Well....??? X

Back