Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Can't wait to hear your weigh in! You've spurred me on to stick to plan and not mess around as in a matter of weeks I could be nearer target to. Hope it's a whoosh! Loss for you!

Thanks for your post Hun and thanks for you saying I have inspired you! I am so grateful to everyone who posts on my diary it also spurs me on! X x good luck Hun you are doing fab x

Well evening ladies sorry had to go out after weigh in so was not able to update! To say I am happy is an understatement! I lost 4lb!!!!!! I was so not expecting this and this was a really good surprise!

I now weigh 11 stone 8 lb!!! :):) Which means that I only have 8lb to get to my goal!

I have decided to do another week at SS+ and see where I am next weigh in and then think about doing the Steps! From my understanding there are 5 steps with the six being maintance! I also believe that you can do each step for a minimum of 1 week which will mean 5 weeks going up the steps to loss the last few pounds! If I lose 2lb next week hopefully that would mean that I would only have 6 pounds to loss over 5 steps! The end is in sight and this makes me feel so exited!

I would however like to say that I don't think I would have done this without this site and you lovely people who have really motivated me so than you all x x x

Congrats on your weight loss, Theresa!

Well evening ladies sorry had to go out after weigh in so was not able to update! To say I am happy is an understatement! I lost 4lb!!!!!! I was so not expecting this and this was a really good surprise!

I now weigh 11 stone 8 lb!!! :):) Which means that I only have 8lb to get to my goal!

I have decided to do another week at SS+ and see where I am next weigh in and then think about doing the Steps! From my understanding there are 5 steps with the six being maintance! I also believe that you can do each step for a minimum of 1 week which will mean 5 weeks going up the steps to loss the last few pounds! If I lose 2lb next week hopefully that would mean that I would only have 6 pounds to loss over 5 steps! The end is in sight and this makes me feel so exited!

I would however like to say that I don't think I would have done this without this site and you lovely people who have really motivated me so than you all x x x

Massive congratulations 4lbs is fab!! What a great loss so near goal! Can't wait.to be where you are :) xxx

Well done! Brilliant loss! Your hard work is really paying off and helping those of us who are struggling and/are starting our journeys!

Re: Theresa 1966 Serial Dieter Return to CWD to get back to Target!

Well done Theresa, 4lbs is fab, I bet your feeling great about that result... Getting close to your goal now! Xx

Wow, well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!:happy096:
Lets see how I will do today! :sigh:

Well done Theresa don't think we have spoken before but I have a huge loss in front of me as well so reading your posts keep me motivated
Thanks x

Well done Theresa don't think we have spoken before but I have a huge loss in front of me as well so reading your posts keep me motivated
Thanks x

That is so nice thanks Missy and hi! Good luck on yor weight journey have you got a diary? I used to come on here last year and only read posts which were so motivating and I would think I am never. Going to get there! But honest if I can go from 18 stone + to where I am today anyone can! Honest x I also was really motivated by a lady called Spangles which reminds me I need to look her up and see if she is still on here! Take care x x

Back