Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Well hello everyone! Had a really busy day at work it been one of those weeks this weeks full of meetings and not enough time to work through my need to do list! I will need to sit down tomorrow after my morning meeting and plan my afternoon carefully or I am going to be behind with reports next week! It goes like this from time to time and I need to ensure I do not get too stressed or I know that this will be a trigger point to want to comfort eat! But do you know what I am so close that I hope that nothing is going to get in my way to lose the last 8 lb!

Been a little hungry today not sure if it's as I have been thinking about finishing am the future maintenance and eating healthily?

The meeting I have tomorrow is with someone I have not seen for a number of years so I think ey are in for a shock! The last time I saw them I was a size 22 and blonde and now I am almost a 12 and have red hair! Will have to wait and see what they say!

Have a good day tomorrow everyone! X x

Well hello everyone! Had a really busy day at work it been one of those weeks this weeks full of meetings and not enough time to work through my need to do list! I will need to sit down tomorrow after my morning meeting and plan my afternoon carefully or I am going to be behind with reports next week! It goes like this from time to time and I need to ensure I do not get too stressed or I know that this will be a trigger point to want to comfort eat! But do you know what I am so close that I hope that nothing is going to get in my way to lose the last 8 lb! Been a little hungry today not sure if it's as I have been thinking about finishing am the future maintenance and eating healthily? The meeting I have tomorrow is with someone I have not seen for a number of years so I think ey are in for a shock! The last time I saw them I was a size 22 and blonde and now I am almost a 12 and have red hair! Will have to wait and see what they say! Have a good day tomorrow everyone! X x

I keep seeing it again and again, and am now convinced that as soon as any I us know we are going to introduce a certain amount of food back into our lives, we start obsessing about it - ok obsessing is probably too stronger word for you but both LMS and I are both coming off plan temporarily in the coming weeks and its food food food! I think about it so much right now- I can really see how people instantly pile it back on again, but at least I'm conscious of it so will be careful! At work they have a "cook to order" lunch option, yesterday it was chicken carbonara with a beautiful looking mozzarella bruschetta on the side, whilst getting my fruit tea at the machine next to it I just took a few moments and inhaled! I think I have issues. Never the less, I struggled to finish my lemon bar with large cup of water and large cup of tea lol.

Well done Theresa you're doing just wonderful and you're going to be at goal in no time. Do you find being busy at work helps to keep you on the straight and narrow with the diet?

Crazy Diamond- I think you have hit the nail on the head... it is when you are allowed to eat that you start to fantasise about everything you are going to have - I have been there before and fallen off the wagon spectacularly!! I like to think I am older and wiser now... and after I lose this last 12lbs I will NOT just pile it all back on again when I get 'freedom'. I guess we have to think we will never have total freedom.

Theresa I wanted to drop by to say thank you for your inspiring diary... like many others have said your entries on both your own page and those of so many other miniminers have been a real support to me (I have been reading minimins daily since I started CD again on 2 Jan). I actually signed up to this yesterday because i was so excited to find out what your WI result was this week... and then you didn't reply for a while... and I was genuinely nervous for you! How mental does that sound!?

Anyway I was so happy for you with a 4lb loss- such great news and I wanted to sign in so I could congratulate you and FINALLY say hello... :wavey:you are now 8lbs from goal... not far now :D

Good luck! xx

I keep seeing it again and again, and am now convinced that as soon as any I us know we are going to introduce a certain amount of food back into our lives, we start obsessing about it - ok obsessing is probably too stronger word for you but both LMS and I are both coming off plan temporarily in the coming weeks and its food food food! I think about it so much right now- I can really see how people instantly pile it back on again, but at least I'm conscious of it so will be careful! At work they have a "cook to order" lunch option, yesterday it was chicken carbonara with a beautiful looking mozzarella bruschetta on the side, whilst getting my fruit tea at the machine next to it I just took a few moments and inhaled! I think I have issues. Never the less, I struggled to finish my lemon bar with large cup of water and large cup of tea lol.

Hi Hun, you are so right about obsessing about food! I am not sure I would have the will power you and LMS have coming off plan and going back on I am not that strong!

Well done on resisting the cook to order! I have found myself inhaling smells! My son had a pack of Dorito's and I asked to smell them! He said "mum you are doing great but this is well weird you wanting to smell my crisps"! Made me realise a was being a bit weird!

Write on my diary tonight Hun x x

Well done Theresa you're doing just wonderful and you're going to be at goal in no time. Do you find being busy at work helps to keep you on the straight and narrow with the diet?

Thanks Hun, yes being busy at work really does have benefits I really don't have time to think about food! It's the weekends that I struggle! What about you? X x

Crazy Diamond- I think you have hit the nail on the head... it is when you are allowed to eat that you start to fantasise about everything you are going to have - I have been there before and fallen off the wagon spectacularly!! I like to think I am older and wiser now... and after I lose this last 12lbs I will NOT just pile it all back on again when I get 'freedom'. I guess we have to think we will never have total freedom.

Theresa I wanted to drop by to say thank you for your inspiring diary... like many others have said your entries on both your own page and those of so many other miniminers have been a real support to me (I have been reading minimins daily since I started CD again on 2 Jan). I actually signed up to this yesterday because i was so excited to find out what your WI result was this week... and then you didn't reply for a while... and I was genuinely nervous for you! How mental does that sound!?

Anyway I was so happy for you with a 4lb loss- such great news and I wanted to sign in so I could congratulate you and FINALLY say hello... :wavey:you are now 8lbs from goal... not far now :D

Good luck! xx

Jussy, your post has really touched me thank you so much! Brought a tear to my eyes! We started on the same day how about that for coincidence! To think I motivated you to sign up and post has really touched me! It's not mental! I followedlots of people last year but never did post which I regret but followed a lady called Spangles! Who really motivated me!

You have done so well Hun! Have you started a diary yet babe? I would love to read your story! X x

Well had a great day today seeing the people I have not seen for a couple of years at the meeting! The compliments were lovely and it was lovely to catch up with them again! Got in and work went manic I was working till late tonight!

Got a busy weekend ahead so not going to be on here much! It is my mother in laws birthday and we are taking her to a psychic event in Newark which is somewhere she wants to go! Might even get a reading! Might be interesting!

Ten on Sunday we are going out for the day to spend the day with family! Going to take my products determined not to come off plan!

Have a great weekend and catch up with you all on Monday evening x x x

Hi Hun, you are so right about obsessing about food! I am not sure I would have the will power you and LMS have coming off plan and going back on I am not that strong!

Well done on resisting the cook to order! I have found myself inhaling smells! My son had a pack of Dorito's and I asked to smell them! He said "mum you are doing great but this is well weird you wanting to smell my crisps"! Made me realise a was being a bit weird!

Write on my diary tonight Hun x x

Haha, I'm not even sure I'm that strong, I don't have much choice really though since I've sold all of my larger clothes!! I have set a re-start date though and I will be sticking to that!!

Nah, it's not weird, I do it all the time! I also notice my sense of smell is really good now as well when it comes to food - i can pretty much identify most smells now - the other morning I told my mum off for frying her eggs in butter - she was a bit confused since I saw her neither cooking or eating them!

Haha, I'm not even sure I'm that strong, I don't have much choice really though since I've sold all of my larger clothes!! I have set a re-start date though and I will be sticking to that!!

Nah, it's not weird, I do it all the time! I also notice my sense of smell is really good now as well when it comes to food - i can pretty much identify most smells now - the other morning I told my mum off for frying her eggs in butter - she was a bit confused since I saw her neither cooking or eating them!

Well done on setting a re start and I am sure you will do fab Hun you are so determined!

Wow your nose must be really sensitive! I am a smoker so my smell is not 100%!

Not long now till your holiday!

Well really missed being on here this weekend but had a really busy weekend! I must admit I have struggled a little this weekend felt quite hungry today! I am not sure if that is because I had two bars for convenience as I was out yesterday?

Hoping for a good week this week would love to lose at least two pound which would take me to 11stone 6 lb?

Going to try to catch up with you all this week to see how you are doing? I am having my hair cut & coloured tomorrow night after work! Going for a restyle and new colour getting bit fed up with the bright red and current style so not sure will get on tomorrow night but will aim to be on here on Tuesday after I finsh work!

Its time to change my appearance for a new phase in my life!

Take care x x x

That's fab hun, pics of hair please!!

I have some days when I am hungrier than others, usually round TOTM but it could be the bars or did you have enough water as I find that makes a difference?

Hope you have a good Monday :) x

Well really missed being on here this weekend but had a really busy weekend! I must admit I have struggled a little this weekend felt quite hungry today! I am not sure if that is because I had two bars for convenience as I was out yesterday?

Hoping for a good week this week would love to lose at least two pound which would take me to 11stone 6 lb?

Going to try to catch up with you all this week to see how you are doing? I am having my hair cut & coloured tomorrow night after work! Going for a restyle and new colour getting bit fed up with the bright red and current style so not sure will get on tomorrow night but will aim to be on here on Tuesday after I finsh work!

Its time to change my appearance for a new phase in my life!

Take care x x x

Theresa, tomorrow we will be waiting to see the new hairstyle and colour!! Don't forget ha!! lol

Hey hun how you getting on? X

hi Theresa,
Hope you are doing ok... We miss you!!!

That's fab hun, pics of hair please!!

I have some days when I am hungrier than others, usually round TOTM but it could be the bars or did you have enough water as I find that makes a difference?

Hope you have a good Monday :) x

Hi Rachel, sorry not been on here I will update pictures but my hair is not finished yet! I have gone light blond but need to have highlights put in which hopfully are being done tonight so I will update picture after this has been done as I want you all to see the finished hair not half way through!

Hope you are ok! x

Back