• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thermobol in conjunction with Promax Diet??

Feathers

Silver Member
I would like to try this for 10 days -

2 shakes along with a low carb meal and i was going to snack on fruit but i believe i wouldn't go into Ketossis if i did that? What else could i snack on that would allow me to go into Ketossis?

Thankyou for any help here and also - I'd love to hear from anyone that has tried this diet :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I know your post was ages ago. I've just bought the PM chocolate shake today, the taste is not as bad as I expected. I used one scoop of powder and 300ml water...what was not bad at all. It filled me right up, the caffein made me hyper (don't normally dring caffein) but I feel completely full. today was only a trial i will start to diet properly on Monday. I did Atkins for ages and lost loads of weight but fell off the wagon. I would love to hear how you got on with the diet.

I've been thinking of trying Promax shakes but more so for protein after I've finished at the gym, I'd be interested to hear how you get on, Good luck!

your not meant to replace 2 meals with the shakes only 1 and you should have 2 scoops. Im taking thermobol along with this and have a low carb diet with plenty of exercise if you dont do the exercise it wont work.