theroy test/driving test

ANNTEXT

well i am starting this thread for the fact that any of you guys that are doing one or going to do one can write in here! :) :)

well i would say to u all i have failed mine i had 29 questions out of 35 pass mark is meant to be 30
and i passed on my hazard test!

but i come home and partner said "oh for goodness sake more money driving" i told him to go away in a lot of others words and sat and eat some chocolate!
but i did book a new one - so i ready to go!

anyone who feels like a moan - want advice (if we can) -or just want to tell people write it here!

i let you know of outcome!:)

Sorry you didn't pass your theory. Didn't have to do it when I did my test (many moons ago!)

My 21yr old daughter passed her theory but failed her driving test practical ........................ 6 times!!!

Sorry to hear you failed but STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!! You will pass nest time, i feel it in my water and i have enogh water to feel it in LOL. My daughter passed her theory yesterday, 35/35 but hasnt ever driven. shes off on Friday to do one of those residential crash courses and her test is next friday. The urgency comes from having a car parked outside and wanting to drive it. If you rellay want to P hubby off, tell him to get a car for you and see how soon you'll be driving. book that test again before the need to pass goes.
Shar xx

he he - just waiting for my car!

35-35 god! - good luck to her for passing the test!

just re-booked that theory test for the 23rd march 9am!
i am not going to let it beat me! even if the choclate did but i stop and put them away now! thanks x

I did my theory test when they first started doing them. i got 35 out of 35 but i had a book with every possible question I could be asked in it. Do they not do them any more to help you?

hey have a little book for hazard - and you can buy the book for theory test but i think the cd and dvds are much better!

hi i just been revising for my test - friday here we come -
i just done 5 test and pass each one so i have my fingers crossed - i learn thou till friday thou! x

Hi Ann:D

So sorry you didn't pass your test:(

On the morning of my theory test I just read from cover to cover of the highway code and passed maybe you could read a few pages a day it might help;)

Best of luck for next time:D

good luck for tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you, try not to stress out about it, take your book and have a nice relaxing bath whilst you read and try to get enough rest tonite. I,ve just told my daughter to de-stress as she has her practical tomorrow (although she has a dummy test today) so i'll be rooting for the pair of you.

STAY POSITIVE HUN xxx

here we go - i am off out the door - not stressed this time which is a good thing!

i want to say thank you to everyone - i let you how it goes! x

failed - again
i have wrote in a compaint thou as there was a guy on the phone shouting and walking up and down doing my head in -just means i have to do another one!

Back