Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

theroy test/driving test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ANNTEXT, 13 March 2007 Social URL.

1. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    well i am starting this thread for the fact that any of you guys that are doing one or going to do one can write in here! :) :)

well i would say to u all i have failed mine i had 29 questions out of 35 pass mark is meant to be 30
    and i passed on my hazard test!

but i come home and partner said "oh for goodness sake more money driving" i told him to go away in a lot of others words and sat and eat some chocolate!
    but i did book a new one - so i ready to go!

anyone who feels like a moan - want advice (if we can) -or just want to tell people write it here!

i let you know of outcome!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry you didn't pass your theory. Didn't have to do it when I did my test (many moons ago!)

My 21yr old daughter passed her theory but failed her driving test practical ........................ 6 times!!!

4. shrm26

shrm26 Glamorous Gran

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to hear you failed but STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!!! You will pass nest time, i feel it in my water and i have enogh water to feel it in LOL. My daughter passed her theory yesterday, 35/35 but hasnt ever driven. shes off on Friday to do one of those residential crash courses and her test is next friday. The urgency comes from having a car parked outside and wanting to drive it. If you rellay want to P hubby off, tell him to get a car for you and see how soon you'll be driving. book that test again before the need to pass goes.
    Shar xx

5. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    he he - just waiting for my car!

35-35 god! - good luck to her for passing the test!

just re-booked that theory test for the 23rd march 9am!
    i am not going to let it beat me! even if the choclate did but i stop and put them away now! thanks x

6. shrm26

shrm26 Glamorous Gran

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You go girl xxx

7. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I did my theory test when they first started doing them. i got 35 out of 35 but i had a book with every possible question I could be asked in it. Do they not do them any more to help you?

8. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    hey have a little book for hazard - and you can buy the book for theory test but i think the cd and dvds are much better!

9. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    hi i just been revising for my test - friday here we come -
    i just done 5 test and pass each one so i have my fingers crossed - i learn thou till friday thou! x

10. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

Hi Ann:D

So sorry you didn't pass your test:(

On the morning of my theory test I just read from cover to cover of the highway code and passed maybe you could read a few pages a day it might help;)

Best of luck for next time:D

11. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    good luck for friday :)

12. shrm26

shrm26 Glamorous Gran

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    good luck for tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you, try not to stress out about it, take your book and have a nice relaxing bath whilst you read and try to get enough rest tonite. I,ve just told my daughter to de-stress as she has her practical tomorrow (although she has a dummy test today) so i'll be rooting for the pair of you.

STAY POSITIVE HUN xxx

13. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    here we go - i am off out the door - not stressed this time which is a good thing!

i want to say thank you to everyone - i let you how it goes! x

14. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    failed - again
    i have wrote in a compaint thou as there was a guy on the phone shouting and walking up and down doing my head in -just means i have to do another one!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.