These new fangled Slender Tone belts

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Any good ? I'm considering getting one :)

Thanks for any feedback / thoughts x

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Xxx LOVE EM...Really work too xxx

Cheers you :D Gonna get me one on t'Bay now :) x

try tjhughes (if they have mens) first they are cheaper than ebay
The flex max is good for men ...

Do you still use the shorts too nic???

yup hunni ...they are fabbi..... jeans are getting really slack and i got back into a pair of shorts this morning i havent been able to wear for a yr!!!! yay!!
I sit an zap my self with em both at night whilst on here lol... just started using my lateral thigh trainer today too as i tried running but kept getting shin splints!

Jaysus missus, hope you don't havea paccemaker, you will electrocute yourself!! I have belt which i must root out, I remember it was great. Need to tone up my arms too, what were those band things you recommended??? Will do my Davina tonight I think or a bit on the crosstrainer. Have done no exercise since starting LT and really need to get into it. Planning on giving up the cigs when I get to 12.5stone, so want to be a bit fitter and replace the cravings with exercise!!!

good for you hun...spoke to my chemist last week about giving em up to and she told me to wait until i reach 10st so we will be in it together xxekkkk!
Dyna bands hun
This dvd is hardcore but fab (and you get a free band)DYNA-BAND Total Body Workout *Brand New & Sealed DVD* on eBay, also, DVDs, DVD, Film TV (end time 28-May-08 23:09:07 BST)
This one is for a pack of 4 bands which you can work up to pink is after injury , green beginner, purple intermediate and silver fooking rock hard lol has a exercise sheet too Dyna-Band (Resistance Exercise Band) on eBay, also Resistance Bands, Fitness Accessories, Exercise Fitness, Sporting Goods (end time 26-May-08 22:41:17 BST)

Thanks nic...you must have shares in e-bay!!! So glad to hear someone else giving up fags!! Lil has done it hasn't seh?? Are you going to go cold turkey or try patches etc???

Iwish i had share i would be well rich lol

I am going to use either ziaban or the new pill lol no will power when it comes to cigs!! I think i have replaced eating with em as i am smoking loads at the minute :( If i cold turkeied i would kill someone!!!!
Yeah, lil has done really well she had patches for 3 days then went cold turkey
God, i feel like i have had drugs today i am WELL hyper !!!!

lol...great!! Lots of extra energy is fab!! Just ordered that dvd, thanks hun. God I never heard of those pills, any terrible side effects that you know of???

Haha yeah the kids at work are going to suffer in about 10 mins lol ...will be running them ragged today me thinks!!!
Nope hun .... but just found this Zyban (bupropion)
That dvd rocks ...dont try and do it all at first tho hun ...you will die!!!!! what i do is a few of everything she does ...and the best thing is each workout only takes 10 mins ...so you can do one or more if you like (more like if you can still stand lol)

Thanks nic, might think of that now! Also will take your advice on not overdoing the dvd, no chance of that anyway..am v. lazy !!

Back