Baxters
Favourites, Minestrone Soup, canned

Baxters
Vegetarian, Tomato & Butter Bean Soup, canned

Co-op
Simply, Chunky Vegetable Soup, chilled

Somerfield
Lentil Soup, canned

Thanks for the heads up. I agree with Starlight - it's not easy to keep up with the changes sometimes! But it's best to know.

Thanks xx

I've got a few of them in but I suppose they will be ok as they have been on the self a while so will be old recipe

Argh, nightmare! Thank goodness for this site, i would have been none the wiser.

Thank you for the heads up xx

Luckily I never eat soups as a HEX. I find it a waste! I'd much rather just make my own! But soups and SW do get on my nerves....I just can't understand how some soups that, on the packet, sound relatively healthy can be so high in syns! I must admit to sometimes tweaking (read: ignoring) the plan and having soup anyway without counting it as many syns as they say. It's usually only veg for crying out loud! I know - I'm such a rebel! :flirt2:

Go to the SW website and sign in if you're a group member. Go to 'eat and slim' I think it is, on the sidebar options, then click 'latest healthy extras' and big lists of them pop up, plus updates on ones that are no more.

Hi,

I'm not on Slimming World but I do eat baxters soups. Do you know why they're no longer healthy option? Or is it just a SW thing?

purple kathryn - its usually because Baxters have changed the receipe slightly so it doesn't have as much fibre, or has additional sugar/calories which don't make it as beneficial to you to have as a HEb.

Thank you fallen_angel. I shall have to read the labelling and make an executive decision :D

Back