These things are sent to try us....

poweris3

I woke up late this morning to discover the lovely waterboard have switched of the supply to our district again today...

I work from home and so the need for a shower wasn't (as) pressing lol... I decided due to it being almost midday breakfast had passed me by so I made some ricotta and mushroom risotto for lunch...

Unable to wash up the dishes sat in the sink, not something I like doing AT ALL...

Lunch was a bit small and I needed to get cracking with work... I ended up caught up with clients and stuff for hours without thinking about food... it ended up being 7:30pm before I thought about having anything.... still with no water it was a bit of a task to think what to have....

I ended up deciding to go to the shop and buy more bottled water (we drink that here anyway as the tap stuff is manky) so I could cook some pasta or noodles to have with my tea... by this time I was actually shaking from not eating enough...

Anyway as I was about to go out the water came back... my partner is now making me free (with my other heb for the oil lol) chips and an omlette for dinner....

Slimming world in Bulgaria is not guna be fun if this is the sign of things to come...

I need to have 4 more of my 5 a day, I've used no syns, and need to still drink 250ml of milk for my hea lol.... And all I wanna do is have a shower and sleep lol

Plus side is I've drank more than 2 litres of mineral water today which is a record for me...

down side is the damn water just went off again as I'm typing this lol.....

that sounds like such a nightmare! its a good job you are able to get to a shop to buy bottled water! that would be disastrous! hope it comes back on again soon for you hunxx

That's awful hun! :( I thought water boards were supposed to notify households of times when they would be switching the water off? We used to get told in advance so that you could fill up drums of water etc xx

Totally different out here hun, they don't tell us a thing lol... although to be honest our building doesn't even have a mailbox so they couldn't inform us if they wanted too...

It's still off, and it's gone 10pm here now so I'm not banking on it coming back tonight... I reallllly need a shower, and to wash up, and to clean the flat as it's my day off tomorrow lol...

Ahh well worse things happen at sea, I can pretend I'm a minging unwashed student lol...

xx

Ahhh! Doh, I hadn't noticed you were in Bulgaria! Sorry :) It might be worth stocking up on some bottles of water though, just in case they turn it off again in the future. Fingers crossed it comes on back before morning - I'm like you, I can't stand having washing up lying around! :sigh: xx

lol it did come back before morning... according to the OH in middle of the night for long enough for him to wash up lol... it's gone again now though...

trying to think of meals that make little washing up...

clever OH bottled up tons of water when it was still on so I have water to cook with lol...

It's my own fault for moving to the back end of eastern europe lol... but there are tons of plus's too lol..

Been here 3 months and this is the worst it's been... thankfully lol

xxx

Back