Total Solution TheTrigos - The final push to goal, come onnnnnn!!

Well done! 2 great losses. You both must be delighted.

well done great loss for both of you bet you feel great to lose all you gained in one week :D ............. im hoping i can do the same this week dont want to put my ticker up lol xxxxx

Urgh so the less said about yesterday the better. Horrible morning at work, doctors in the afternoon, and i've got an ear infection and a sinus infection, and possibly labrynthitis. I have to go back if i keep getting dizzy spells that i've been having. So i'm on anti biotics and now having a WS week. Doctor was not VLCD friendly and told me to come off it altogether, was quite rude. So i got home and made a low carb beef stir fry, ate it, then about half an hour later i gto really down and had a mega chocolate binge. Didn't even taste it and felt really sick afterwards i ate it so quickly. I've put it behind me and am going to try and carry on WS today (i hate WS, i would much rather be away from food altogether), so i'm fairly sure i've knocked myself out of ketosis, which means i now have to go through the hunger and headaches again. TBH i feel hungrier when i'm doing WS than TS, it's so annoying when i was on such a positive run, now i just feel cross with myself.

Awww Steph hope you feel better soon, I can't do WS all the time to me it's a licence to eat.
I've had labyrinthitis a few years back and it was awful, I kept throwing up all the time and I couldn't stand cos the room was spinning.

Drs really don't understand VLCD at all!

http://www.minimins.com/exante/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html take a look on here might help keep you in K while you are doing WS. Take care xx

Thanks Ali, it's not so much what food to eat that i struggle with, i like cooking and i've done low carb before, it's just like you said, it's like a license to eat... once i've had dinner i don't feel satisfied like when i've had a shake (how weird is that?!) and can't stop thinking about having something else, or something sweet. I caved again last night and had a bit of chocolate, although not a binge, there really is no hope for me!

I tried the porridge yesterday lunchtime, BLEURGGHHHH! It was like eating raw american pancake batter, far too sweet and the texture was just gross. Hubby likes it though so i'll save some back for him for the next couple of weeks, then will be "dispatching" of the rest... ho hum :D

On the plus side, antib's kicking in now and feeling a bit more human, and hungry all the time though, can't wait to get back on TS next week, hopefully with at least 1lb loss from this week, so it's not a totally wasted week!

Back