They put me on refeed

Sparkling_Fairy

So I went in for my week 3 weigh-in today (2 days late 'cause of the bank holiday weekend away).
And I lost 5lbs :D

My bmi is now 24.5 so my pharmacy no longer allows me to do tfr now. They put me on refeed, and then on maintenance.
At first I was like: I wanted to do this for 2 more weeks. But in the car home, I got happier and happier and happier that I could eat normal food again!
I am a bit scared to go on refeed though. I hope I don't gain any weight.

Hop over to the refeed section and get yourself prepared. You can't be over prepared for introducing food again as if you don't follow the refeed plan you could very well put weight back on! :)

Oh, and well done on your weight loss :)

I thought on LT you could carry on TFR until goal? Thats why I prefer it to CD because they made me stop when my BMI went under 25.

Well done on the weight loss though hun! x

Wel done hun. All I'm thinking about the moment is what meals I am going to cook when I refeed! Very jealous!
Good luck and let us know how you get on :)
T x

I've been reading the refeed plan over and over again to prepare myself :p
Luckily, I have most things in the house, so I won't be tempted too much in the shop to buy things I shouldn't eat!
Luckily I only need to do refeed for 1 week, and then I can switch to maintenance.
2 Shakes a day is so much easier to control ;)

All the very best for the re-feed (I truly hate that term, it just sort of sounds wrong!) and many congratulations on getting to your goal. xXx

Last edited:
Hi Sparkling,

Well done on getting a BMI of 24! Thats great, good luck with the re-feed and be really careful!! I don't understand why they wouldn't let u do it for a little bit long er though, the Lipotrim training lady told me that I could do it until my BMI was 21 if I want.
Perhaps its just your phramacist being super diligent.
Good luck anyway hun and enjoy your first 'meal'!
:)

Back