Thigh size

Lola15

Hi, im Lola and im 15,
So im short~5'0~154cm and i think my weight is okay and better than before like from 55kg to 46, but i have no idea how to get rid of some fat from my thigs-49~50cm is my thigh size😞
And i have a question, if you're a teenager *or not* then what would be the average thigh size for you?

I would really like to know, thx

Hi Lola! I go by the name of Aidyn (I'm female!!) and I'm also 15. I was curious about this too so I took my measurements. I'm 154.9 cm and 43.8 kg, my thighs are 46.3cm and my calves are 31.75cm. Personally, I think my calves have too much muscle as I figure skate and ended up with larger calves(especially for my height). I'd also like to shed some fat on my thighs too. Ideal thigh size for me would be around 17 or 17.5 inches? That's my goal and opinion for now!! Umm to get thinner thighs, I'd recommend walking or speed walking on a treadmill to burn fat...pilates and yoga might work too!

Ooo thx, well my calves are like at the moment 35cm😂 and well i still need to workout more, but thx for sharing. And btw do you like anime (bc of your profile pic)?~i do lol

Back