Thin and fab by 21

Cybil-the-swan

Im back again, this time new profile, new goals, new start.

Wow university has really put a spanner in the works when it comes to my diet. I had lost about 2 stone before coming here and now I'm sure I've put it all back on plus more. (although I'm too scared to go on the scales and face the reality of it)
Being a student is flippin' hard. What with all the drinking and stress eating (my major down fall)

I really need to get my head back in the game but as I am no longer able to attend a group due to finances I've come back here looking for inspiration.

My short term goals are to:-
Face the scales
Lose 7lbs
Lose 1 stone
Fit back into my size 18 clothes comfortably (when i was doing SW before i was in between a 14/16 so this is really depressing)
Stick to plan when I can

I know this is doable because I've done it before and I'm finally settled here in uni so it's time to get the books out of the drawer and get on it!

Any support and advice would be Amazing!!!

Hey There!

I was exactly the same when I was in Uni - the mandatory bag of chips after a night out, excessive alcohol and stress eating helped me gain the weight that I did. I think you really should take the plunge and take a step on the scales (I put it off for 2 years and was dreading it!) otherwise you won't be able to see your fantastic losses.

Good luck!!

I'm going to face my demons at get the scales out later.
In the mean time I've had a mini victory, I've been craving Ben and Jerrys ice cream for sooo long and I walked past it in tesco earlier and it was on offer! I was umming and arrrring whether to get it or not but instead I got 3 bananas!
Just making myself tuna, sweet corn and pasta for lunch!

I'm determined to do this.... Lets see how long the motivation lasts though

Awww I love ben & Jerrys! Wouldn't even like to think how many syns are in one tub (which I easily used to finnish on my own in one sitting!)

Well done :)

Back