thin before 30

yay I did it!!! 1st 1lb lost!!!! Had a hard week but lots of things looking up. Full steam ahead on the house hunt. more new houses to chase! I have ate out 2 times this week, I've had 1/3 a pack of chips from the chippy and quarter of a bag of vice versas and still lost 2 pound!!
not weighed myself till this morning and I must say I work MUCH better weighing myself because I just overeat!!!! I seem to lie to myself about what Im eating!!!

Made syn free ice cream which froze solid and was a complete waste of time and money!!!

Going out tonight and tomorrow for meals but I'm going to try and push this week to get to 3 pounds! Hopefully by the end of Oct I'll have dropped a dress size and hit my slimming world target of 2 Stone. My personal target is 3 stone and I'm not sure I'll hit it before the years out since December is pretty much a write off but I'm gonna try my dammed hardest!!!

my willpower is starting to drift off... i had a curry... i went out drinking... and now i cant stop thinking about FOOOOOOOD! i'm going to fill my fridge with good stuff so i dont have a choice but to eat right!!
i just see it as such a massive road ahead and I struggle sometimes to deal with it, even when i have broke it up! It's taken me 7 weeks to lose a stone and thats TWICE the amount of time as when I last did it! I suppose that's getting me down. Also my changing shape is making me feel horrible! I came to a strange conclusion today that because a stone ago i was round and the same size from every side you looked at me like a barrel that now because my stomach has gone flatter i look wider! i likened it to an apple... if you cut an apple in half the flat end looks wider than the rounded end!
so I went out at the weekend, my dress was much looser and i felt rubbish!!

anyway I want to lose another stone! I need to stop sulking about how fat I am and focus on getting into the 15s! I was 19 stone ffs!! I even think I should get a grip - but sometimes it's harder that it looks!

Weigh in today. 16 7 woo hoo. So what I'm semi concerned about is if I lose weight I will get pregnant lol. It's never happened thus far and while I'm not totally against the idea its not an ideal time. They say that a lot of obese people have trouble conceiving but I can't see it being the case that I hit a bmi of 25 then my body switches back on? I'm worried its a gradual thing and the more weight I lose the more fertile I become? It would be just my luck I lose the weight and end up putting it back on with a baby uhh. Was watching one born plus size special so that's why I'm all paranoid.
House wise... Having a total nightmare... Its probably not even worth talking about it. I have been so down the past few weeks and trying not to slip back into my old ways. Friends have been quite challenging in their behaviour towards my diet too. I think it's jealousy if I'm honest. They pick apart everything I eat.. How can u have that? Uh I would be sick if I only lost 2 pound a week. I just hope in the long run I keep it off and that will show them. It makes me more determined

Hi hun, this probably doesn't help but my bmi was 36 when I got pregnant and I got pregnant really quickly, by time baby was here I'd put on 3st 4 and my bmi was nearly 42. I had a really healthy pregnancy, labour and birth baby was only 7lb 13 oz's so not huge. This was pretty similar to my first pregnancy. My daughter is 13 weeks today and I've lost 33lb's so far. I know it's not ideal and being overweight in pregnancy can cause lots of issues but I think people are scared into thinking that being overweight WILL cause issues instead of MAY and don't forget slim people also have problems. I personally find that my baby weight comes off easier than normal weight. Good luck xx

what a difference a day makes :-(

Last edited:
uh I'm still here... I haven't been 100% and atm I'm ill :-( Going to start again next week... what we got like 9 weeks till xmas? so yea I want to try lose a stone in 9 weeks... going to have to give myself a kick up the bum lol

Uh im fed up. Got on the scales today +3 argh need to take drastic action.i had considered sewing up my mouth...anyway im out loads on lead up to christmas and desperately want to wear my new clothes over this time. They fit but they are tight to the point i would fear sitting down too quick would cause them to explode... Not good

So i think i am gonna try sw + soup diet... Im gonna try kick myself by having soup for tea every night ime in and something sw for breakfast and lunch.

Back