Thin Before I go to Uni!!

*sigh* Failed hard yesterday, probably about eighteen hundred calories. I was doing okay until my girlfriend came in and made her dinner and I decided to make food too. Meh. And no Wii Fit

Today is much better so far. 40 minutes on the Wii Fit, and I'm feeling good about it. Still got two days till weigh in!

Bah, dont worry, everyone messes up every now and then. The exercise is the bit that really helps though, and you've done that, so that's gotta help :)
Hope you get the WI result that you're hoping for ;)

Breakfast

1 slice WW Bread
49​
5g low-fat butter
27​
100g Beans
60​

Dinner

Seafood Gratin
399​
120g Carrot
35​
65g Broccoli
23​
55g Asparagus
9​
115g Cauliflower
28​

Total: 630
Exercise: About 40 minutes of Wii Fit, burning about 270 calories

That looks like a much healthier day! Good stuff :)
I always aim for about 1200 cals a day, so if you carry on like that you'll be right on target :)

Keep at it Phoenixshonour,

your food diaries are really giving me some good ideas on what to eat when I start calorie counting!

best wishes

echoburning - glad I could help! What I love about calorie counting (even if I am planning to abandon it soon in favour of the Cambridge Weight Plan) is it is so flexible and you can eat anything you want as long as you count the calories!

Although I'll be keeping the carb intake low, it'll be nice not to have to put things like yoghurts and cereals back just because the carb intake is too high.

I'm going to the 24hour asda in a bit for a big shop!

I looked at the Cambridge plan before. For me, I think I'd fail if i couldn't have a proper meal everyday. I think once I've lost a bit more and I want a bit of a spurt I might give it a go. Best of luck with it, hope it's a massive success for you!

:)

Back