Thin in 2012

newmetobe

Hi all my names heather and I'm 23. Starting cambridge diet for the 3rd time and final. I'm on day 5 an feeling so positive. Cooking over the weekend was sooo hard so glad to be back at work although finding breaks drag now. Weighed in at 18.4 on weds so hoping on Friday morning to see a big loss. Struggling to keep down the mango shakes but loving banana and chocolate so more of those next week and it should be even better! Has anyone else got so much to lose? I'm aiming for 11stone

Hi hunni! Welcome to Cambridge :)

I started off at a similar weight to you in January and bearing in mind I have had about 6-7 weeks off due to holiday and illness, I've lost a total of 4 stone 4lbs so far. in my first week I lost a total of 11lbs so it does work but make sure you have plenty of water. I'm losing weight as I have PCOS and I hope to be able to start a family next year.

Have you tried the cappuccino shakes? I love them!!!

Good Luck on your journey xxx

Oh that's so inspiring knowing people have been in a similar boat! Loads of people have raved about the cappuccino ones so I'll defo have to try those. Really hoping it gets easier! How much more are you hoping to lose? You have a great motivation for losing weight to keep in mind x

Hi I'm on day 6, I'm hoping to lose 3stone, getting stressed that I'm doing something wrong.. I'm on stage 2 but sometimes I'm so busy in the afternoons I miss my shake its happened twice!!!! Worried I won't lose well and yet I've stuck to it!!! I
I miss my wine so I've had a coke zero and ice in a wine glass... ...need to do this

Oh I miss wine too it's killing me, treating myself to the occasional pepsi max! I'm sure your weight loss will be great, when's your weigh in?

I'm being weighed wed afternoon, but I weigh more in the afternoons due to all the water!! I may being a bit thick but does drink more water speed up weight loss or is it just fill u up??? Never used to drink much before this diet( apart from wine...ha ha)
I'm nervous

Hi hunni! Welcome to Cambridge :)

I started off at a similar weight to you in January and bearing in mind I have had about 6-7 weeks off due to holiday and illness, I've lost a total of 4 stone 4lbs so far. in my first week I lost a total of 11lbs so it does work but make sure you have plenty of water. I'm losing weight as I have PCOS and I hope to be able to start a family next year.

Have you tried the cappuccino shakes? I love them!!!

Good Luck on your journey xxx

Hi Lily, I tried the cappuchino shake tonight for the first time. I blended a quarter of teaspoon of coffee (Kenco Smooth) in it and poured it over ice - OMG - it was to die for!

Newmetobe and Avamum - I miss my wine more than food, lol!

There are two chenin blancs and a bottle of cava chilling in the fridge from over a week ago - this forum keeps me away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!

casablanca said:
Newmetobe and Avamum - I miss my wine more than food, lol!

There are two chenin blancs and a bottle of cava chilling in the fridge from over a week ago - this forum keeps me away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha that's too tempting....I made sure I finished any off before I started diet!!!

Haha I finished it off and then some :) "they" say that water does speed up weight loss, not too sure how or why but seems to work for a lot of people. Getting weighed Friday morning, hoping for a good loss to keep me focused for week 2

Hi all had my first wi and I lost 8lbs in 7 days!!!!! Go me!!! Well happy....spoke to someone about why we need to drink so much and apparently( don't know if it's me being gullible ) but when your burning fat you get rid of it though urine.... So drinking more flushes it!!!! Don't know if it's true though!! How are you all doing?

Hey everyone. First WI today, 9lbs gone!! So happy :) feels like I'm really doing it this time

Back