Thin Lizzy's Weekly Weigh In!!!!!!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Morning All,

Well, I have decided to start a thread with my weekly weigh in's on too....hope no one minds, it will just be a good way of me tracking it over the coming weeks.....

Well, last monday when I started the plan I was weighing:

15st 5lbs

This morning I am weighing:

15st 2 & 3/4 lbs

So all I have lost is 2 & 1/4 lbs in my first week, which I am sure you will agree, for a first week is not great....but it IS TOTM still, and I have stuck to it all, so I am hoping once TOTM has gone, we will see more of a loss!!

But in the meantime, at least it is something!!!!

Thanks everyone for you help & support over the last week, and here we go into week 2!!

:eek:

:party0011: Congratulations on your weight loss! It is still a loss and a healthy steady one at that!

I lost 2lbs this week too - my first week and it's that dreaded TOTM for me as well.
Don't get disheartened as more will come off next week. Just remember to drink plenty of water this week. Strange I know, but it helps clear you out if you are prone to bloating! :sigh:

Well done Thin Lizzy, I would say 2 1/4 lb is a great. I dont know about you but I have eaten loads this week almost no stop but the majority healthy so I'm real happy with 2lbs. Even had Chinese and a can of cider.
Congrats to you too Mrs V on your 2lbs

Morning All,

Well, I have decided to start a thread with my weekly weigh in's on too....hope no one minds, it will just be a good way of me tracking it over the coming weeks.....

Well, last monday when I started the plan I was weighing:

15st 5lbs

This morning I am weighing:

15st 2 & 3/4 lbs

So all I have lost is 2 & 1/4 lbs in my first week, which I am sure you will agree, for a first week is not great....but it IS TOTM still, and I have stuck to it all, so I am hoping once TOTM has gone, we will see more of a loss!!

But in the meantime, at least it is something!!!!

Thanks everyone for you help & support over the last week, and here we go into week 2!!

:eek:

Fantstic thin lizzie well done.:D

HI everyone, Newbie here. Been on and off slimming world for a few years now. Have 16lbs left to lose (have lost 2 and a half stone over 2 years). But am finding this last bit V.V.V hard!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all, Laura, XXX

HI everyone, Newbie here. Been on and off slimming world for a few years now. Have 16lbs left to lose (have lost 2 and a half stone over 2 years). But am finding this last bit V.V.V hard!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all, Laura, XXX

Hiya Laura welcome to the SW forum everyone is really nice and supportive on here. Well done on losing your 2.5st that is fantastic. See you around.:wavey:

Back