THIN ME WEEKLY WEIGH IN - WEEK 19

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by thinme, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. thinme

thinme Member

:D Well visited my counsellor on Friday last week and this weeks results are............

OMG ANOTHER 6 POUNDS OFF.........:D :D :D

THATS 7 STONES 6 POUNDS IN 19 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

Although im on add a meal week this week and we went out for a curry on Saturday but i pre rang the restaurant and told them what i wanted and they were brilliant and obliged.

I had cauliflower and spinach curry with 1/2 naan bread.

They cooked the curry especially for me without any oil and made the naan without any fat or ghee.

IT WAS SCRUMMY. I couldnt beleive i could only manage 1/2 of it so being as its add a meal week and i can have cauli and spinach i had it for my meal on Sunday and it still tasted lovely.

I might not get such a good loss this week though with me eating out and it being add a meal but i dont mind so much.

Ill update after Fridays weigh in

#Stephx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BiB

BiB Member

OH MY GOD! That's amazing Thinme!!!!!! What an amazing loss, I am on Day One and hope I am as successful!

Keep it up, what a fabulous success story you are!

4. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi thinme
    I had to read your post 3 times, wasnt sure i was reading right!

You are simply fantastic,
    Well done to you! :D

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

That is absolutely fantastic,Im gob smacked :D
    Well done you hun
    xxc

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That is fantastic, you must be so proud ! Well done and what an inspiration ! Melissa x

7. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    curry loveeeeeeeeeeely .....well done to you and your local indian xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.