Things i realised yesterday

WeeDee

Silver Member
Yesterday I decided to come off plan for a meal. I was thinking about this earlier and I've realised I've learned a few things about myself by doing this.

Firstly I realised I can make a sensible choice when choosing a meal. I can honestly say I enjoyed grilled chicken salad every bit as much as I would a big mac meal.

Secondly I realised that I can not return to drinking wine in the evening as it will always lead to me snacking. I chose to have a couple of glasses last night then I had a bag if crisps. I don't feel bad or angry as I've learned from it. Yes I will have a drink when it's a special occasion (yesterday was a family birthday and had folk at the house) but in my mind now it's a treat, not an ordinary occurrence and if it's once in a while then it's okay.

So back on it 100% today and I have been bloody lucky as so far seem to still be in ketosis. That's me now until 2nd week in Dec so the end is close.

well done Pamdev! Best of luck with the rest of your diet! x

Know what you mean about the drinking hun.... I used to have a drink (usually only 1 or 2 glasses) 3/4 times a week... and it has to stop.... well... thats it! It has stopped!!! Special occasions only!!! x

Well done pam ... I had a similar thing with my blip on monday! I realised the food I was craving didn't actually taste that nice tbh...which sounds sooo freaky saying now.
x x x

Back