Things sure have changed around here!

Hope you are feeling a bit better :) have a nice night x

The person in question hasn't posted much the last few weeks. I do see both sides but just don't get why people would pay £42 a week and not stick to the plan. It's very simple, 3 or 4 packs a day = fantastic results !
If people can't stick to SS then they have the option to move up a step. Chicken and other high protein items are fine on the SS+ so I'm not opposed to mentioning of any food and it doesn't bother me when people do mention food, I just don't see how they can be disappointed with the results if they ate cheating as they are only cheating themselves !

No one ever said that ss was easy. Its really not. You've got to be dedicated and the willpower needed is immense.

I also get cheesed off (ha - food again!) when you do get the occassional posts about people cheating and then posting saying that they've lost 4lbs in their next WI (or whatever). It does give the wrong impression to people who think they can get away with the odd cheat too. I wouldn't risk it, but some people may. I really would be happy if i never read another post about someone cheating - but there will be posts about cheating... it's going to happen.

There are so many things that annoy me (scale jumping is a particular bug-bear!! and then moaning that their weight fluctuates - just weight once a week!! arrrghhhh!!) - but this is a public forum, and at the end of the day, we can post or not post - read or not read.

And i'm in a grump because Easter is nearly here and i'm getting increasingly edgy about it... i may stay in bed on Good Friday AND Easter Sunday.... lol

Lx

Haha- bed for me - Thursday through til Tuesday (I'm skipping it this year) haha - only joking... I will be keeping my eyes closed tho and my nose pegged haha xx

Back