Things that amazed me this morning.com

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Jawdropping time

Went to get some gym wear stuff down Asda (yes it's pikey but it's only temporary ;) )

I'm only a bloody medium sized waist now ! :eek: Kiss my 32 - 34" shorts :D

Also got some Palmers cocoa butter - how gooooooooooooooood does that stuff smell ? I could bloomin well eat myself (if I could reach.... ;))

Also I've unlocked a secret level on my Slendertone belt lol It used to only go up to 99 but now I'm up to 120 :D :eek:

What's amazin you today ?

Howdy Doody..your thinner then me, im soooo jealous of you right now lol.

Palmers coco butter is good stuff, but trust me..it doesnt taste as good as i smells!.

Whats amazin me today is..... The weather (how boring) the sun..then the rain..more rain..sun.. ARGH, its driving me crazy!

:)

Jawdropping time

Went to get some gym wear stuff down Asda (yes it's pikey but it's only temporary ;) )

Also got some Palmers cocoa butter - how gooooooooooooooood does that stuff smell ? I could bloomin well eat myself (if I could reach.... ;))

Also I've unlocked a secret level on my Slendertone belt lol It used to only go up to 99 but now I'm up to 120 :D :eek:

All of the above is amazing me! Bloomin medium, fanbloomintastico!!

Palmers is to die for I am constantly covered it in, in fact I may be slowly embalming myself, good luck trying to eat yourself ;)

Slendertone, secret level, 120 :eek::eek:, time to dust mine off me thinks.

xx

thats fab! well done!

whats the secret? how did you get to 120??

That's great news!
What has amazed me today....Not giving in last night!
Trish x

How can still poo when I've not eaten anything ... for ever ..... nice:D

But seriously.... just watching my body and face change really, I seem to look younger each day, my skin is smooth, bags under eyes gone and only one chin. Body has a bit more work, but I feel like a chrysalis

Putting on a t-shirt that used to cling to every spare tyre and is now very loose!

Love it!

x

Good thread:)

Well done HD!!!

I think it is lovely to seeing how you are falling in love with your own body and looking after it with moisturizer and toning.

I am totally amazed that my husband has suggested when I get to goal to have some professional photos taken.

As someone recently said it is nice to know that after twenty five years of marriage that my husband can still amaze me:p

Love Mini xxx

That I dragged my lazy carcas out of bed at daft 0'clock on a saturday to go to bodypump - amazed and kinda pleased with myself :)

It wasnt this morning but this afternoon I went to Evans and found out I have dropped 2!! dress sizes and im now a very comfy 22 in trousers not a tight muffin top 26 .. and i tried on loads and loads of pairs just to make sure it wasnt a fluke.. tho only bought 3 pairs cos they were a fiver in the sale a size 22 and the same in a 20 and an 18 for the new slimmer me to get into

mmmm...my will power and sheer determination! I have failed at all other diets...but i am succeeding on LT!
Size 10 jeans actually fit again!
i have lost shed loads of inches off my thighs...still loads more to go but thats my hardest place..oh and the gap... i have a bit of a gap appearing and i love it!!!
Whitt woo mr 32!!! xx

Whitt woo mr 32!!! xx

lol they are 32-34 shorts (god bless stretchy elasticated waists eh :) ) was more amazed by the medium bit :D

That said I did get meself some 34" jeans n all today & they do fit :D

34 didnt rhyme lol well done 34 is fab and average for a blokey xxx well done hunni xx

Jawdropping time

Medium!!? Wow - u going to be small by the end of this then howdy?? Im sure ur buzzing - and ur post has made me determined to get buzzing with my slendertone again - ive slipped up with it the last 2 weeks.

I went to gym today - 4th time this week :D - no personal trainer today - and I still had a wet tshirt and sweat dripping off my nose!!! :D That amazed me immensley.... usually im such a fader when i do it on my own! But Im so motivated to get toned and burn the last of the fat I guess I am really going for it in the gym now.

yay!

i love being amazed - everyday i get amazed at something new - its cool!

xox

Medium!!? Wow - u going to be small by the end of this then howdy?? Im sure ur buzzing - and ur post has made me determined to get buzzing with my slendertone again - ive slipped up with it the last 2 weeks.

I went to gym today - 4th time this week :D - no personal trainer today - and I still had a wet tshirt and sweat dripping off my nose!!! :D That amazed me immensley.... usually im such a fader when i do it on my own! But Im so motivated to get toned and burn the last of the fat I guess I am really going for it in the gym now.

yay!

i love being amazed - everyday i get amazed at something new - its cool!

xox

Oh heck don't go mentioning wet t-shirts!!

xx

Ooh is Palmers any good? I've been using Bio Oil...

Ooh is Palmers any good? I've been using Bio Oil...

I love it, they do a special one for weight loss which is supposed to help your skin, I think I can see a difference but if not it smell delicious!
xx

I use both and they are fab fab fab love it and oooo so chocolately lol

My 95 minute fast-paced walk today (some cardio at last!) and discovering some photos from 3 months back, to realise today that I really have lost loads of weight and look very different -yeah!!
(oops, just 75 minutes actually folks!)

Last edited:
Most

Back