things that have helped me get thru the first few days

lastbiscuit

Just thought id post this incase anyone else finds it helpful

literally by accident i found out that superdrug shea butter & coconut body butter surpresses any hunger pangs :-D

basically i just got out of the bath the other night and i could feel a few tummy grumbles, by the time id slavered myself in cream no more tummy grumbkes and wasnt even feeling hungry!

and thats not all....

the same thing happened tonight when i put on my dressing gown (its still got a heavy scent of the cream on it)
also
i found out that if you burn a vanilla scented candle it also does a similar thing!

how cool is that!

Victoria x

it's like those vanilla patches you can/could buy!

meant to add cocoa butter vaseline too!!

it all helps lol ....

V x

WOW thats a great idea...

Thank for sharing, now this gives me the perfect excuse to go get a vanilla Yankiee Candle after all its to help my hunger ;) hehe!! xxx

cocoa butter vaseline in the small brown and white tin can fit into your handbag and whenever you get a a craving just smear a little on your lips - its just enough scent to surpress that desire - one thing that helped me whn i gave up smoking was to inhake and exhale as deep as you can 3 times and tell yourself by the time you have done this the cravng will have subsided - it really does work! :-D
V x

Back