Things that made my first week fly in...

I got up this morning thinking about having another boring cold shake and the thought if it was making me feel like giving up, but after reading your different recipies I can't wait till 8 am when im going to try the vanilla latte (with hot water and coffee).
Thanks for the incentive to carry on.:D

This info is great thankyou, i love coffee and thats what i knew i would struggle with, yay coffee!!

Thanks for the tips - I'm just off to make a "latte" then a quick trip to Asda for peppermint tea I think!! xx

Coffee is great in the choc shake too. I used to make a big jug of peppermint tea with a few sweeteners in it rather than dipping a tea bag in the shake. Raspberry leaf is quite a good addition to the strawberry which, personally, I found to be the most insipid.....

are you allowed to split the shakes in 2 ? on day 1 and only have one shake to last me till bed time the evenings are my usual "feeding" time lol

Just started LT on Monday, thanks for the idea

Wow loving all these tips to get around the dullness of LT, 6th day tomorrow, weigh in on friday, may try chicken soup next week, have never tried it, do other people like it ? thanks, Karen

im new hi to you all. can someone explain how to do the peppermint tea and also the rules if you wouldnt mind? ive got a weeks worth to try from a friend ? thanks to you all
lucy

peppermint tea rocks!
peppermint tea plus ice plus choc shake and blend YUM YUM

Loving all these wonderful tips for this very limited diet, only been doing it a week but lost 5lb on my first friday weigh in, hope these tips will make next wk easier, definately gonna split vanilla into 2 and make 2 frothy coffee's, great idea. Loving all your tips Blackrose, what an adventurous mind you've got. I'v been bored to death for a week. i also tried the chicken soup this week, i put it into a bowl so it felt like a proper meal, i also added a bit of salt (hope salt is allowed) ?

As a tea only drinker, I have to agree peppermint tea rocks! It really help, breaks the monotony of black tea.
I haven't tried it with the Chocolate shake, but I well be soon

Brilliant advice guys, gonna try all of the above :)

Is the amount of water you have to mix the sachets with not as strict as they make it out to be, or do you account for that when adding ice cubes to things? I've literally just started, but I can see myself getting bored and wanting to try some of this!

good ideas

Some good tips folks, keep them coming:D

Am definitely gonna give the hot chocolate a try, thanks for that

Back