Things that made my first week fly in...

Loved the hot chocoalte suggestion - it tasted great and felt a little naughty lol

Hi guys, gr8 tips here and I've tried a couple so far! Only on day 3 but finding it easier than I thought :) I also put the soup in a bowl, I don't ad anuthing to it tho! What I also do is eat the soup with a teaspoon, it seems to last longer and fills u up! :) I find all the flavours rly pleasant, but haven't tried the cardboard flapjacks yet!?! Lol xx

hi there

thanks for advice on how to make the shakes more interesting :)

im new to this forum and cant quite figure out how it works,,,???

on day 5 and at the moment feel very much like giving up ;( ,,,it all feels a bit too much,,,
just not quite sure where to find any motivation

any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers, Ingrid

These tips are amazing!! Thank you!!! :kissass:

Going to try the choc cookie!!! Will let you know in the morning lol... x

ooooh - glad I found these tips before I start! Pen and paper ready to go back through and jot down all the good things to be had :)

One of the best tips that helped me was to view the shakes as 'fat medicine' and then when you take them you feel like you are drinking something that will make you and your life better/healthier!

Worked for me x

mint choc is my luxury, I actually convince myself its real hot choc, going to split a choc shake as I could do with a wee heat mid morning, has anyone tried hot strawberry ????

Such a help. This is my third day now and i'm finding the blandness of it HARD!! Hot choc such a good idea. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT????? Thankyou. :D

Paige xx

25th Ocotber = 252 lbs :cry:

BlackRose said:
lol -maybe?! I made my way through a book and a half trying to keep my mind of a kebab last night! I'd like to see the shake that can overcome that! lol

That totally cracked me up

Hi guys!

It's my first day, but I had an idea.. I haven't read this entire thread so not sure if this has been suggested before, but what about ice lollies? What's to stop us making up our shakes and then pouring them into those ice lolly moulds and freezing them? I think a strawberry sorbet ice lolly sounds pretty appetising!

Hello all!!
Im just about to start LT tomorrow!!! Eeeek!!! All your comments have really given me some great tips! I hope i stay motivated and not give up. Wish me luck!!! :) x x x

Back