Things that made my first week fly in...

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum having started Lipotrim last Wednesday. I ate my last morsel at 7p.m. so am now at the end of day 8! I have to say that the first week I didn't struggle at all. I am not boasting but can't understand why I didn't suffer with the headache, hunger pangs and angst that I was told I would suffer with. It had taken me a long time to actually start the diet (I have been thinking about doing it for about 4 months) and then on the spur of the moment made an appointment with the pharmacist.
I don't mind the shakes and I am not adding anything to them just using VERY cold water. My problems actually started today 'cos I felt sooooooo hungry but I have topped up with water and I am going to have my last shake at ab out 7.p.m.
I also don't know how to do the ticker thingy but I started at 14st 5lb and last night was down to 13st 11lb and have lost approx 1 inch all over.
I am really happy and determined to keep going but only for maximum 4 weeks.

Sorry if this is boring but I am new to all this.

I know isnt the mint choc a fantastic idea?! Im actually excited to go and buy some peppermint tea lol. A new idea like that for next week would be great too. we wont want to ever eat again!! Ok maybe we will xx

Mint choc sounds a great idea!
Hey, Tracy J, thanks for posting your b4 and after 15 week stats. Mine are currently much the same as yours were when you started:
bust:42cm, waist 37cm, hips 46cm; and I want to get down to 36,28,38.
Your success is an inspiration to me. I know I can do it too, BHG.:)

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum having started Lipotrim last Wednesday. I ate my last morsel at 7p.m. so am now at the end of day 8! I have to say that the first week I didn't struggle at all. I am not boasting but can't understand why I didn't suffer with the headache, hunger pangs and angst that I was told I would suffer with. It had taken me a long time to actually start the diet (I have been thinking about doing it for about 4 months) and then on the spur of the moment made an appointment with the pharmacist.
I don't mind the shakes and I am not adding anything to them just using VERY cold water. My problems actually started today 'cos I felt sooooooo hungry but I have topped up with water and I am going to have my last shake at ab out 7.p.m.
I also don't know how to do the ticker thingy but I started at 14st 5lb and last night was down to 13st 11lb and have lost approx 1 inch all over.
I am really happy and determined to keep going but only for maximum 4 weeks.

Sorry if this is boring but I am new to all this.

Hey Doobydoo, welcome! well done on your successful 1st wk. I joined last week too (3rd June). It is so very worth sticking to it! I have just set up a weight loss ticker. It is not too tricky to do. Follow the steps shown in the thread on this forum about how to set it up, then click o 'get code' and copy and pste at the end of your post. You're on the right track Doobydoo!:)

A couple of tricks I have picked up:

When you can have the flapjacks, crumble them up and pour some peppermint tea over them - actually quite nice.

Also peppermint tea with your chocolate milkshake; choc mint milkshake!!

Apparently, if you mix less water with your shake (only choc or vanilla) it mixes into a mousse? Has anyone actually tried this?

Week 1 (day 4) and hanging in there - only just.

Hi Colly and Vicky,

My stats are almost the same. I weighed in last Thursday am at 12st 11lb and would like to get down to about 10.5 stone. I am also 5'6". I am on day 4 and I have to say day 2 and 3 were awful. I have never been so hungry in my life! Didn't feel quite so hungry this morning. I have just been using the shakes with cold water but will definitely be trying some of the variations I have read on here this week. Can anyone tell me if the hunger subsides? If not I think I'll end up eating the arm off myself!

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Apparently, if you mix less water with your shake (only choc or vanilla) it mixes into a mousse? Has anyone actually tried this?

Hi Vickie L, yes you can make it into a mousse. I've tried it and it's quite OK actually. Mixed it with less water then put it in a bowl in the freezer for about 10 mins, and ate it with a teaspoon. Felt like I was having something solid!;) It is good for variety.
I'll try your suggestion about peppermint tea on crumbled flapjacks. Haven't tried the flapjacks yet because I was put off by the info that they taste like cardboard! :cool:

Hi Colly and Vicky,

My stats are almost the same. I weighed in last Thursday am at 12st 11lb and would like to get down to about 10.5 stone. I am also 5'6". I am on day 4 and I have to say day 2 and 3 were awful. I have never been so hungry in my life! Didn't feel quite so hungry this morning. I have just been using the shakes with cold water but will definitely be trying some of the variations I have read on here this week. Can anyone tell me if the hunger subsides? If not I think I'll end up eating the arm off myself!

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Hi Jacqueline,
The hunger really does subside. Get thru this first week, marvel at your wt. loss on your first weigh in, let the elation carry you thru the next few dys of week 2, then by that time the hunger pangs will be gone. I'm on my 3rd week now and don't feel hungry bit do look forward to my shakes when they are due.
You can do it!:)

Hi thank you black rose, ive just started the diet and find that I dont like the shakes at all .they are too filling for me,but to have them hot and tasting of coffee is brill thank you a lot ..... now i just think im having a cappachino mmmm.......

morning
well day 1 - strawberry shake - yuk. had to hold my nose. will try with more ice i think. can you have a vanilla shake with hot water and a spoon of coffee powder? im hungry but fat so i will not eat. found out my scales at home were 8lbs lighter than they should be so im 8lbs heavier than i thought. i will take it one day at a time. love the support though the forum though!

hi
just joined the site after reading everyones sucessess all week .
started liprotrim yesterday . feeling fed up at the moment .but looking forward to loosing the weight quickly .
katie 5

morning
well day 1 - strawberry shake - yuk. had to hold my nose. will try with more ice i think. can you have a vanilla shake with hot water and a spoon of coffee powder? im hungry but fat so i will not eat. found out my scales at home were 8lbs lighter than they should be so im 8lbs heavier than i thought. i will take it one day at a time. love the support though the forum though!

Hello!

I am day 2, just wanted to wish you luck and to say that I feel really hungry too!! Apparently it's just up to day 4 do roll on Friday!!!

LL xx

hi
just joined the site after reading everyones sucessess all week .
started liprotrim yesterday . feeling fed up at the moment .but looking forward to loosing the weight quickly .
katie 5

good luck Katie!

I also started yesterday, I am hungry but determined this time!

Hope your doing ok!!

LL x

Hi Dolly,
I'm applying same principle. On 4th week now. Most days are OK but some are a bit tough. Like today's been! I just think since Ive done it for 3 weeks I can do it for 3 months. No point eating and getting out of ketosis only to have to go back to square one. WE CAN DO THIS!

weight.png

Back