things that motivate you.

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi there
just wondering if anyof you have things that 'help'/motivate you?

I have a pandora charm bracelet and when I started LL I took all the charms off it. Im going to put them back on - but only when i lose 4lbs ( i have 2 back on now)

I've also got a terramudi pot which I'm putting every £2 coin I get in. I can't get them out as you have to break the pot so I reckon by summer I will hve quite a stash to spend on all my new clothes.

anyone else?

daisy x

I think the most inspiring thing for me is that I will be able to wear a saree once I reach my goal weight. A saree is a beautiful outfit which does show a lot of skin, but at the same time is a very elegant outfit.

Attachments

• Reena 2.jpg
    Reena 2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 57
Not spending all my money on junky foodstuffs and taxi's as I was too unfit to walk has saved me a lot of cash, and now I have a managable budget for LL which will become my food budget post-LL, I have been able to confidently get myself a mortgage and buy my first home (well, a flat but it'll still be my home :D )

I know that if I go back to spending that much money on food, I'll struggle to make my repayments and have to miss out on other things, such as train tickets to London to see my girlfriend.

Oh and yeah, she is my biggest inspiration. Wanna look good as I can for her! :)

Booking a holiday and knowing I could sit in the chair comfortably and not have bruises on my hips because I was so squashed!!

A whole draw of lovely underwear I bought just after my last big loss for my Honeymoon, some Wrangler jeans and a suede Jerry Webber jacket!!!

That and the fact that I feel so much better, maybe I can come off the heart pills and that my bum won't follow me into the room about 5 minutes later!

I see my hats rubbed off on you Pete, i think i may need to don it again really soon loll.

Looking really sharp by the way.

lol I have many a hat Huseyin...
beanies, baseball caps, sombrero, cowboy-ish hat.....
lots of hats :D

EDIT: took a couple of photo's hehehe :D
dsc00398ab1.jpg

i see you like hats too, i have many at home also but none like the one above, reminds me of smooth criminal the video lol

ooo just got back from class - lost 4 so can put another bead back on my bracelet!
daisy x

be able to get Ivf
be able to go on fairground ride without worring it the bar will fit or my thighs killing me :D

* Mother promised to take me to New York when I get to a size 14. Not long to go now! Have my first size 16 top already!!

* I have a wedding to go to in May with all my old school friends! I do like to make an entrance, not that I'd dream of trying to outdo the bride or anything ;)

* Going to Orlando with the girls in October and have to look fabulous in teeny weeny swim clothes.

Those are the first ones off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more if I thing really really hard!

B x

Daisy - the Pandora idea is a fab idea!!

My motivation is my 21st Birthday in August, I want a size 10 dress!! That would be the best thing ever!

I'm also off on my hols with my family in June, I'm looking forward having to run from my sun bed to the pool :) ha!
xxx

My 2 motivations are going to new zealand at the end of May and I really want to be a normal weight for that loooong flight, it'll make it less uncomfortable I think.
And the second, I bought 2 stunning size 10 dresses that I want to fit into by then!

I just want to be able to show some flesh this summer!!............eg... tops of my arms and maybe wear shorts and a nice swimsuit/bikini, the list is long....................fed up of sitting in the garden roasting, too ashamed to get my body out!!!! .............not this year guys I am going to have a slim body for the first time in over 15 years!!!!!!!!!

Size 12 Jeans hanging on my door.

I have 13 goals - and am going to buy a treat at every one. (eg - Getting into overweight category, losing half a stone I bought a bargain pair of heel when I don't have the wieght!)

Flordia in May/June time. And to be able to enjoy myself, not worry about my weight, knowing I don't HAVE to gorge JUST because I'm on holiday..

And not getting home, getting really excited about getting films developed and to look at the holiday pictures in tears at how much I hate the way I look.

I want tears of joy!

Oh - also, my scrapbook - I'm hoping the next few weeks of pictures will show me enough difference to start really helping me on those days I feel like poo.

I just want to be able to show some flesh this summer!!............eg... tops of my arms and maybe wear shorts and a nice swimsuit/bikini, the list is long....................fed up of sitting in the garden roasting, too ashamed to get my body out!!!! .............not this year guys I am going to have a slim body for the first time in over 15 years!!!!!!!!!
Ooh yes agree to that one. Being able to wear a bikini and look/feel good for the first time.

My Motivation is Tom Welling the man plays the young clarke kent in smallville, he has hte physique i would love to have.

PB i like your pics, such lovely cheek bones

Back