Things to do...

nay

I'm at my wits end. I'm out of work at the moment and am on Day 4 of the diet (had a couple of headaches, dodgy breath - should be in Ketosis?).

The thing is I'm stuck at home doing NOTHING but thinking about food. Everywhere I used to go out involved eating food or drinking fizzy drinks, grocery shopping, pub lunches, chocolate etc.. I'd meet with friends and that would involve lunch or pub or even biscuits to munch and chat at home.

Any result I might get from doing the diet feels like a million miles away cos I have so far to go (7 stone) and because each day is dragging. My CDC told me not to exercise for 2 weeks so it's not even like I can do that!

This week has been bearable cos hubby has been off work and very encouraging making me drink my water allowance, but as I say, things we normally do are a no no. We wanted to go to the zoo but can't afford it at all. Does anyone have any ideas? ANYTHING is welcome!!!! I'm sorry to moan so much I just feel at the end of my tether :( :break_diet:

Swimming? Cinema? Do you have a dog you could walk? I usually walk my dogs for 30 mins (English Bulldogs) but have been walking them for 45 mins to an hour recently as it keeps me busy for longer xx

Im unemployed atm too, but have just got a job luckily, but I totally know what you mean. Im always so bored because food and drink was my fun and entertainment. To keep myself busy I decided to give my house a make over and redecorated. Even spring cleaning the whole thing top to bottom was satisfying and kind of exercise!

im off sick from work at the mo and its driving me crazy so i know how you feel. i have been doing loads of housework... and going to the cinema alot in the evenings as thats the hardest time for me. i have a cineworld card which i pay £14.99 for a month and that gives me unlimited movies :)

ive got another 7stones to lose too hun!!! we can do this together xx

The first few days are the worst!

I found that I cleaned!!!

My wardrobes were the tidiest in Kent! Having a pile of clothes that I couldn't get into was a good idea, I then tried them all on to see how tight they were and within a couple of weeks I could geet into them.

Just keep busy! Also, every time you think of food have a gulp of water. It gets rid of the hunger pangs and helps you drink it all!

Good luck, I'm on day 5! It does get easier!

Back