** Things to stay positive Tuesday Hour by Hour **

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Morning.

Trying to stay chipper this morning as my ever thoughtful neighbours wer having a party last night that stopped at 2 am in the morning with them having a massive fight.

Then the dog needed out urgently at 2:30. So I had to take her out. Then she had a wee accident in the close/communal entrance so I had to clean that.

Back to bed at 3, then up at 5:20.

Sometimes life is so unfair.

However, Things to stay positive for:

I'm on an early shift today so finishing at 3:30, maybe 2:30 is I cash in my hour I have as extra time.

I'm down to within a 1lb of my lowest ever weight, and just 2lbs to go til my 11st 3 target.

810 working out really well, really enjoying it.

my size 14's are feeling a bit loose, I'm not a 12 yet, but gey close to it. Maybe in the next fortnight or so. (If only my thighs would shift)

Morning Lexie -

why is it neighbours only ever do things like that when people are on early shifts!

So pleased 810 is going well and well done on nearly being your lowest weight ever - wont be long now and you will be at goal.....

Hope you get off early today adn have a good day.

Morning to everyone else who comes on here today and hope you all have a good day.

My scales are moving - yippee and I NEED to make sure I drink more water today.

Well done Caroline on your WI thats fantastic!!

Will be back later
Love Jess
xxx

Last edited:
Hey guys, hope all is well. Glad you're enjoying 810 Lexie and I'm glad your scales are moving Jess :D

I completed my first 100% SS day yesterday, I never thought I had it in me to be so strong and I'm proud. I know it's only 1 day but it's spurred me on to stay just as positive today. I don't have any problems with the morning but the evenings are harder as I tend to get bored. The scales have shown a 2.5lb loss since yesterday so I'm going to continue gulping down the water.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Morning everyone, feeling good again today, got my first weigh in at 2pm (although it's been 10 days since I first saw my CDC), will post my results later. Have a good day all!

Lexie you should have gone and kicked your neighbours! That's my answer to everything though lol Hope your day goes better than your night did!

Thanks Jess :) Did you just have a holiday or something? If so, how was it?

Well done on staying 100% Shantel, here's to hopefully another 100% day for you!

Oooh Lisa, let us know how you go!

I'll be around a bit today, got some design stuff to do so am on the computer and will no doubt be popping in and out a fair bit! Hope you all have great days whatever you're doing x

Thanks Caroline! I said this already, but you should really be proud of your loss last night :) Closer to goal ;) I know it's only a day but seeing that loss has really spurred me on, I know it's working. My CDC suggested that I used my own home scales; she visits me and even brought her own scales but mine weigh me heavier. I think I prefer this as it means that when I reach goal, I'll have reached goal on my own scales too. It also makes it easier for me as I can weigh in on the morning before drinking water xx

Good morning all,
I'm still plodding on with ss 100%, still finding it ok, the only difficult times for me are weekends really.
Not got much on except going to my sons new nursery for induction day, he starts in sept.
Hope you all have a good day.
Keep it up sbridge!!

If she comes to you then I would agree, just use your scales. As long as you're using the same scales each week, it's fine really. As the loss will be accurate, even if you weigh a couple of pounds more, because it'll always show you as a couple of pounds more.

I'm really pleased with how I've been doing, I am, but today I'm just at this point where I wish it would hurry up more! I mean, I know I'm losing a lot more than I would if I was doing say weight watchers or just calorie counting myself. I guess in a way it's a good thing though. I've been like this for so long, and I'm sick of being like this, I want to lose the weight and as well and fast as possible. So I guess I'm feeling pretty motivated. I'm just wishing I could lose it even faster! Does that make sense? I really need to get on with exercising, but it's just such an effort! lol The gym and swimming pool is a 40 minute drive away. I guess I could do wii fit, or the abs cruncher more. Need to do something. Starting to notice slight sagging, which is obviously just going to get worse! Eeeek! =s My CDC says there's loads of things out there that say they help, but that honestly nothing does. I don't know whether that's true or not. I guess it is in that nothing will stop it, but surely there's got to be things that will help reduce it, right?

I completely know how you feel. I wish these 80lbs (well 77.5lbs ;)) would fly off now, but CD is amazing. You lose fat and inches and not just weight, so your body shape changes all over. With other diets, you'd have to do additional exercise to get the inch loss; if we were on WW or calorie counting it would take double the time as you can't always guarantee a loss.

Maybe try walking 10,000 steps a day; it's easier than a 40 minute journey. I heard that dry body brushing and Palmer's lotions help to prevent sagging, so I'm going to start doing that. Dumbbells or even cans of food can be used to help tone. My mum uses them and swears by them- in combination with healthy eating and them she managed to lose 5 inches or so from her waist 2 years back, so maybe give them a go :D

Morning all!

Hope you all have great days, weather looking nice here so away to go out soon, think I find it easier when Im away from the house as time passes a bit more quickly!

Things to keep me positive today-

My size 16 jeans are fitting fine, the only thing is I feel a bit warm in them but thats the fact they're jeans and not that they're too tight!

Hopefully getting into town to look round the shops on Sunday and mum babysitting.

HB said how slim i was looking in new nighty this morning.

Hey Angela,
Well done on your size 16 jeans and the compliments, it's always great to get them. Have a wonderful time in the sun!

x

Afternoon everyone. I'm a late starter on the thread today but just sitting down for my first Cambridge of the day - a lovely hot soup! In contrast to yesterdays mini heat-wave, today is bloody freezing, so my soup is at least helping to warm up my hands (if nothing else! lol)
Lexie i can sympathise with the early morning, Oliver was up at 3.30 this morning and really didn't want to go back to sleep - fingers crossed for a more peaceful night tonight.
Sbridge, well done on your first full day hun - one day at a time is all you need to concentrate on.
Well done everyone for the scales shifting in the right direction - i need to sort myself out today and have a full day on ss. Been trying since Friday but i dunno whats wrong with me, i just can't keep at it. So far so good for today though.

Whats keeping me positive today??? My HUGE collection of size 12, barely worn clothes that i've sorted out this morning, sat in the bottom of my wardrobe, waiting for me to be slim again! I AM going to be in my little black dress for Christmas if it kills me!!! (although hopefully it won't! lol)

Good afternoon lovely ladies,

Just having a quick look at the thread while at work. Saw my cdc this morning on the way to work who said I can't stay on 810 anymore as I'm too sick. So as from today I'm on 1000 and I'm really relieved. :)

She thinks I should lose 2lbs a week so fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone and see you all later xxx

(ps.. i have read everyones posts just inbetween teaching at the mo and can't reply)

Just back from town and bought some shoes to wear to a wedding, they're pressy casual but think they'll be fine, surely everybody will be looking at the bride and not my feet! also got some more size 16 linen trousers, they're motivationally snug but wearable!

really hot here, not sure if I'll get outside to the garden because its a bit hot for DS and dont think he'll settle for a sleep after sleeping in the car, should probably stay inside anyways away from the evil hayfever pollen!

I'd forgotten how much you pee!!! lol

I've recently moved from Norwich to Herefordshire (2 weeks ago) so this afternoon i thought i'd take Oliver out for a drive and get to know a bit more of the local area (we now live in the middle of the country!) but i'd forgotten just how often you need to pee with this diet! :eek: We're driving around little country lanes, miles from anywhere & all of a sudden i get the dreaded urge for the toilet! :eek: And i'm not talking just needing a wee here - I'm talking absolutely busting! :eek::eek: Took me half an hour of jiggering around in my seat, holding my breath and driving like a bat out of hell in order to get home & barely made it from the car to the toilet without an unsightly accident! :eek::eek: LESSON LEARNED!! *When first starting this diet DON'T stray too far from a loo!!!* lol

Anyway its a quarter to five & I'm still going. (although when hubby gets home is usually when the trouble begins!) Only had a soup so far, so two shakes left for this evening. My tummy is starting to ache a bit (who uses the word tummy anymore??! lol) but i'm glugging the water anyway.

How's everyone else doing this afternoon???

Good afternoon people hope your all having a good day I certainly am got over my 50lbs mark today yippee!! Angela those trousers will be fine linen stretches out through the day as you wear it so they will be fine but in a few weeks they will be too big!!!! All take care and get an early night Lexie some bloody people are so inconsiderate but if its any concelation I was up at 3.30 with my wee doggy too lol xxx

Well done Julie! No wonder you're having a good day! xx

Hey folks,
Good luck on your first day Rayven, I started yesterday :)
Well done on your 50lb loss Julie.

I've had a good day, I'm down 2.5 litres of water, 2 black coffees and 1 toffee and walnut shake (yum). I'm just waiting for the water to cool down slightly as it's boiling before I have my oriental soup. Feeling quite good today, so I'm wondering whether day 3 is going to be my bad day. I'm not feeling hungry *touch wood*... is that strange?? I had not low carbed before starting, so maybe it's the adrenaline. Can't wait to be in ketosis! Will I definitely know when I'm in ketosis?

x

I completed my first 100% SS day yesterday, I never thought I had it in me to be so strong and I'm proud.

Well done for getting through day 1 alot of people fall at the first hurdle so you should be proud!

Thanks Jess :) Did you just have a holiday or something? If so, how was it?

Yes went to a place near Tenby south Wales in a beach house - details are on my diary - had a fab time and now back at home and work feel like Ive never been away! Its generated so much washing and ironing!!!! LOL

going to my sons new nursery for induction day, he starts in sept.

Hope that went ok and you still plodding on with cd xxx

My size 16 jeans are fitting fine, the only thing is I feel a bit warm in them but thats the fact they're jeans and not that they're too tight!
HB said how slim i was looking in new nighty this morning.

Yeey for the jeans and also hb saying something - always a good sign you are looking slimmer and I tend to find men never notice things like that! xxx

My HUGE collection of size 12, barely worn clothes that i've sorted out this morning, sat in the bottom of my wardrobe, waiting for me to be slim again! I AM going to be in my little black dress for Christmas if it kills me!!! (although hopefully it won't! lol)

What a good inspiration keep up the good work xxx

Saw my cdc this morning on the way to work who said I can't stay on 810 anymore as I'm too sick. So as from today I'm on 1000 and I'm really relieved. :)

She thinks I should lose 2lbs a week so fingers crossed.

Have everything crossed for you and CD is ace but not if its making you ill - keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time xxx

forgotten just how often you need to pee with this diet! :eek: We're driving around little country lanes, miles from anywhere & all of a sudden i get the dreaded urge for the toilet! :eek: And i'm not talking just needing a wee here - I'm talking absolutely busting! :eek::eek: Took me half an hour of jiggering around in my seat, holding my breath and driving like a bat out of hell in order to get home & barely made it from the car to the toilet without an unsightly accident! :eek::eek: LESSON LEARNED!! *When first starting this diet DON'T stray too far from a loo!!!* lol

Know that one well really felt for you xxx

Will I definitely know when I'm in ketosis?x

Oh yes sure fire signs are DEATH BREATH, furry tongue and you dont feel hungry either!

have had quite a good day today am doing ss+ so have had 3 shakes and 1 to go and need to get another 500ml of water down me so that shouldnt be a problem bearing in mind how flippin hot it is.

My mate is coming round tonight for a catch up so I wont be around now till tomorrow morning - hope you all have a good evening
Love
Jess
xxx

Back