Things waiting for me when I reach goal

tryingtolose

Hello beautiful people!

I am feeling a little bloated today and I have a wicked craving for chocolate, so in order to keep myself motivated and on track I am starting a thread with all the things that are waiting for me at the finish line!

1. No more back pain from trying to suck my belly in
2. No more worrying that a heel might snap under my weight if I wear high heels
3. Dresses!!!
4. Smaller bra sizes!
5. No more bugging from "loving" friends and family (and my hairdresser of all people!) that I am too big
6. A fitted wedding dress and healthy babies in a few years
7. No more knitting for months (yes, I knit!) before I can have a sweater finished! Small sizes knit up much faster!
8. Less money for yarn. Smaller size also means less yardage!
9. No more "Are you sure you should be eating at all?" looks from people when I eat out
10. Blazers!
11. Skinny jeans tucked inside boots
12. Boots that go all the way to my knee and don't wrinkle at my ankles because my calves are too big!
13. Lingerie (not underwear...)!
14. Maybe hear a praise from my mother
15. New clothes
16. No more "Oh wow" from the girls at the register when I try to purchase size 16 jeans
17. Go swimming in the sea again without feeling like a whale in a bathing suit!
18. No more feeling embarrassed when I see photos of myself
19. No more being "the fat friend" to all my friends
20. A little black dress for my phd presentation in 2 years!

This is by far not everything that is waiting for me at the finish line, but it's a start! And I might add more over time, as they come to mind!
What is waiting for you at your finish line? They don't have to be 20 things, a couple would be enough! I'm just interested to know! :)

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a lot to look forward to =). I think once i get to target i would love to do a boudoir shoot, something to welcome me into feeling good about myself and sexy =P haha x

a nice family portrait and i might even get my belly button piereced. being able to buy loads of gorgeous clothes and now they fit and look good

Back