things we'll STOP doing

trimlee

Love God; Love People
When we get to target, we're absolutely going to have to do some things differently to maintain and not regain. I want to be very realistic about it. Let's list. I'll start:

1. Chocolate restricted to once a month
2. Chips restricted to once a month
3. Cake NOT stored at home
4. No late night front-of-tv eating
5. No more eating till I'm toooo full

booze intake to zero for me
fast food limited
and I dont miss either to be honest

1.Keeping off the Ben & Jerry's
2.Keeping off the Coke
3.Keeping off the Chocolate
These were the foods that I eat every day...:rolleyes: ummm wonder why I was so overweight.
Oh and portion contol..no more huge dinners :eek:

When we get to target, we're absolutely going to have to do some things differently to maintain and not regain. I want to be very realistic about it. Let's list. I'll start:

1. Chocolate restricted to once a month
2. Chips restricted to once a month
3. Cake NOT stored at home

Wow! That sounds like some challenge:eek: Do you think that will be sustainable?

Really good to see people are seeing further than goal though. Very best of luck :)

I have been thinking about this also. I have been watching a lot of cookery programmes and was thinking I really need to start cooking new and interesting healthy food, this way i dont get bored.

One thing that really scares me is my addiction to mcdonalds i honestly think wont be able to have one until i have maintained my weight for a long long time........i still crave for it badly now and considering I pass 2 on way to work and boyfriends its just no good :(

I was always just so used to popping in straight after a late shift and when me and the fella got bored It really really upsets me as the more i think of it, the more I know its to blame for me putting on the 3 stone :(

I think we have all just got to realise what our weaknesses are and avoid them at all costs until we are sure wont slip back into old habits. After all food is our addiction

1: try to cook as much food from fresh (no more convenience food)
2: portion control (it's ok to leave food on your plate)
3: only eat when i'm hungry (not when i'm sad, angry, fed up, bored)

I think i'll be really scared of starting to eat again & leaving the security of LT

Failling all of the above i'll just get my jaw wired!!!

finally realising that one choc biscuit is ok if i really want one not having to eat the whole packet at once i am now starting to wonder how i could sit and do that .

Diet coke as a treat not an everyday guzzler.

Chocolate once or twice a week not everyday.

Smaller plates smaller potions.

Eat to live not live to eat!

x

1. No more lager. Maybe once a month.
2. No more bread, Havent missed it.
3. No more milk, got used to black coffee now
4. No picking at kids leftovers. The dog needs them.
5. Carry on with the water instead of diet coke,
6. Be happy and healthy for the rest of my life. NO more dieting x

No carbs after 6
No food after 7 (gonna get into the habit of having an early dinner)
Loads of water (I actually really like it now)
Get meself a steamer (amazing how sweet peppers are when steamed)

My main things I am going to do is....

1. Stop eating takeaways 4 times a week - reduce to once every week or two.

2. Stop using excuses to eat bad foods - like auck its friday night etc.

3. Stop comfort eating - feel this is the best thing about this diet as I have learned not to do this.

4. Stop having something sweet after my evening meal.

5. When I go out for a meal - stop saying - sure im here I might as well make the most of it and order every fricking side dish under the sun as well as starters, dessert and a latte!

The weird thing is when I cook I always cook healthy foods - its just when I dont cook things go wrong and I eat loads of take aways! If I stick to cooking my own fresh healthy meals then I know I will be fine! :)

Im really looking forward to my new healthy lifestyle and eating habits :)

xxx

This is a great thread

For me it's
1. Stick to a low GI diet
2. Eat salads, fruits and vegetables everyday( 1/2 my food intake)
3. Avoid saturated fat
4. Exercise regularly (walk to college n home everyday, 1 hr round trip, plus 2 1 hr sessions in gym/pool etc)
5. Weigh myself weekly
6. Drink 2l of water per day
7. Eat Salmon 10 times a week
8. Don't bake for just myself and my bf.
9. Monitor my calories for a long time, until I am confident about making healthy choices
10. Always wear sunscreen

Guen

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Dirty girl ;) I like how you think :D

Having been a yo yo dieter all my life - I want to make this my last YO - so
1. Stop eating chocolate like it's going out of fashion
2. Stop comparing myself to women of 18
3. Stop comparing myself to women to airbrushed film stars/model
4. Stop obsessing that my OH is lusting after thinner women (he loves me eveb now)
5. Stop thinking othr people lives are better than mine
6. Stop wishing I could turn back time
7. Stop trying to grow my hair longer thinking it will make me look younger
8. Stop regretting............everything - right that's enough

4. Stop obsessing that my OH is lusting after thinner women (he loves me even now)
5. Stop thinking othr people lives are better than mine
6. Stop wishing I could turn back time

Oh my goodness, those three are so spot-on with me! :eek: Always had a tendency to think that thin women have a better life than I do for some reason! It's one of those things that I know makes no logical sense! Like the whole 'If you're thin you have control, and if you have control you must be successful' thing.

I was joking about this with Medea the other day as it is the boy's birthday today and I'll be seeing (to) him later on tonight LOL

Back