Things you won't miss

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
OK just a quick one what wont you miss about being the size you are now.

I wont miss being the biggest woman in the room , and i wont miss eating and feeling paranoid if it's in front of people. And i won't miss there never been anything in my size lol

I wont miss having to always make do with fatty clothes that look ok but never stunning !! or puffing and panting when walking upstairs !!

Back ache from being a lazy beggar lol I need to start back with yoga and swimming soon to get it sorted out.

Clothes too of course, be nice to have a bit more choice!

I wont miss having to worry about squeezing past people in the cinema, restaurants etc.. thinking what a fat cow!!.

I also wont miss having to search for my size on clothes rails.

I won't miss having to return clothes iv'e bought as they are too small because i wouldn't try them on in the shop. Also i won't miss not being covered by the bath water. xxx

I won't miss making a damn in the bath! And I won't miss feeling unbearably hot in the summer.

I won't miss shopping in the 'bigger' section in new look, i won't missskinny girls giving me dirty looks when i go out just becatse i'm big and confident about being me, i won't miss the way i look when i'm naked, i won't miss being the fat one in all my friends, i won't miss that horrible chaffing in the summer, i won't miss always wearing jeans... i could go on and on... xxx

I won't miss feeling that all everyone sees is my size and not me. Or feeling really big and clumsy when in a group situation

I wont miss a thing.
Not a single thing.

I hate everything about being overweight, and I cannot wait until this fat has bugged off me for good.

I wont miss a thing.
Not a single thing.

I hate everything about being overweight, and I cannot wait until this fat has bugged off me for good.

I live in Bedford Pete so your only up the road!

I wont miss the chest pains! Cricky back, hips and knees all through the day!
Sweating like a pig in the Summer and having people judge me because of my size before knowing the real me.

I could go on!

I won't miss having to return clothes iv'e bought as they are too small because i wouldn't try them on in the shop. Also i won't miss not being covered by the bath water. xxx

oh i know that one hun!

i won't miss needing an oxygen tank once i reach the top floor of my home.

i won't miss having to ram myself in the go garts at seaside
x
i'm sure there will be more to add later
x

i won't miss looking in the mirror before i go out and thinking i really don't look nice, just mirrors in general are rubbish lol

I won't miss getting cramp when doing the good stuff, i won't dodgying camaras and almost crying if one gets me, i won't miss walking with my head down towards the pavement, actually i don't think i'll miss a thing,
I just can't wait to be happy!

Back