think i have been here before!!!!!!!!

Anyone else had this problem.......had it when i was on cd but dh said it not the same smell.

What makes it hard is that i cannot smell it, went to salsa last night and danced with someone and he ran off to get a mint (for himself) so really paranoid now. phoned the dentist and have an appointment for NEXT WED, off to the doc today at 11.30 hopefully he can sort me out.!!!!!!

Well................. how many times do i have to start a diet, only to loss a few pounds then i am on a high, and then...............:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:bang it all gone back on and more.
Think i am the only one to be sucessful at putting weight on!!!!!

So tonight i am going to start SW again, but read the rules this time.
i will be happy for one pound a week till christmas. oh just checked calender thats only 9 pounds, prehaps two pounds will be better instead thats 18 pounds by christmas eve.:D:D

THAT WILL BE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF.

Well................. how many times do i have to start a diet, only to loss a few pounds then i am on a high, and then...............:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:bang it all gone back on and more.
Think i am the only one to be sucessful at putting weight on!!!!!

So tonight i am going to start SW again, but read the rules this time.
i will be happy for one pound a week till christmas. oh just checked calender thats only 9 pounds, prehaps two pounds will be better instead thats 18 pounds by christmas eve.:D:D

THAT WILL BE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF.

Hiya June 9 Lbs by xmas is a good place to start 1 Lb a week is a reasonable loss and anything more is a fab bonus. This time you need to not punish your self if you have a bad day with the wrong kind of foods. Or even if you feel tempted by the pulling power of them naughty fatty foods get yourself on here for some support and a reminder of how well you are doing so far. :D

Back