1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Think I know why IF/5:2 forums sooooo quiet! ;-)

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by soshbfly, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. soshbfly

soshbfly Well-Known Member

So, last time I was on here (Dukan) - I was ON HERE ALL the time. I constantly ran through all the forum posts, diaries, etc. But that was because I was on Dukan EVERY DAY. Meaning, I needed the support each and every single day.

Here with "intermittent" fasting, it means just that - we only are really dieting intermittently and therefore 4/5 days a week don't require support from our peers or people going through the same thing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if there's agreement. I did find another board "fast diet" that's a bit more regular in their posting, but considering how fond I was of minimins and the help I got last time, I want to keep coming back here :cool:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KittyBling

KittyBling Well-Known Member

I see what you mean but I'm not sure I agree. I actually need more support on my up days, down days more or less take care of themselves!

4. soshbfly

soshbfly Well-Known Member

That's very interesting Kittybling… I hadn't thought of that obviously but can totally see your point.