Think I know why IF/5:2 forums sooooo quiet! ;-)

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by soshbfly, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.6lb(10.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    So, last time I was on here (Dukan) - I was ON HERE ALL the time. I constantly ran through all the forum posts, diaries, etc. But that was because I was on Dukan EVERY DAY. Meaning, I needed the support each and every single day.

Here with "intermittent" fasting, it means just that - we only are really dieting intermittently and therefore 4/5 days a week don't require support from our peers or people going through the same thing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if there's agreement. I did find another board "fast diet" that's a bit more regular in their posting, but considering how fond I was of minimins and the help I got last time, I want to keep coming back here :cool:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    I see what you mean but I'm not sure I agree. I actually need more support on my up days, down days more or less take care of themselves!

4. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.6lb(10.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    That's very interesting Kittybling… I hadn't thought of that obviously but can totally see your point.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.