1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Think i need a buddy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Princessclark, 15 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Tonight is my 2nd weightless weigh in ( don't count my initial weigh in to find out my start weight lol x )
    I seemed to have found it quite a breeze my first week, only slightly frustrating as I had hardly anything syn free or low syn in to eat as had done my monthly shop 2 weeks before deciding to join lol x but think week I feel I have slipped slightly ( had 10 pringles, and a break away bar on sat night, and a not quite so SW Sunday lunch friendly lunch cooked by a friend on Sunday with a tumbler glass of FULL FAT coke lol )
    I know it's not that bad but last thing I want to do is faulted before I've really began and don't want to gain any of the 3.5lbs I lost last week lol x
    I've done at least 20 mins exercise a day this week ( walking to work etc )

is anyone available to buddy up with me, feel free to add me on facebook if you wish as I tend to live my life on there lol x

( sorry if this is a bit of a ramble lol x )
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

ill be your buddy..... whats ya name on facebook or send me ya email.... im also not doing good.... im keeping to the diet but not loosing!!!!!!!
  4. Trisha10

Trisha10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    paul mckenna
    hey, am also a newbie, and can buddy up with ya too. I have a stone off in my first 2 weeks but I have alot to loose, struggled last weekend and ate loads of choc by accident lol
    I also live on facebook, you can add me if you want
    , just put a wee msg to say who you are, incase I get any stragglers lol
  5. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ill be a buddy :)

why dont you post a food diary cos then you might notice something not quite right?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.