Think i'll give this a try....

Marysu

Silver Member
I've been reading about how well everyone is getting on here doing dukan so i'm going to take the plunge and join in too. Just a few questions, do i have to eat the oats and can i still eat sugar free jelly? I've already done my shopping for this week and all i have in the press at the moment that resembles oats is porridge and wheatgerm. Also am i right in thinking that pork is off limits?

Hi Marysu,
You have to have 1 1/2 tbsp of oatbran a day which is a specific product. I found it in Tescos near the porridge and muesli. It looks like grit/sawdust. Pork & lamb are off limits in the attack phase. You are allowed lean ham, though. Check on the threads on here which have a list of allowed food. I'm not sure if sugar free jelly is allowed in attack, but I'm sure one of the other very knowledgeable peeps on here can tell you. You're best off getting the book which you can buy from Amazon for less than £6. There is also a group on Facebook which will help with questions, etc. Hope this helps a bit and good luck on your Dukan journey!

Think i'll stick with atkins, don't understand dukan fully like i understand atkins. Better the devil you know.

Back