Think im dying... (almost anyway)

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi everyone :break_diet:

Im so ill, i was up all nigth throwin up, and feel like iv got a football in my stomach, its so swolen an im in agony.

Was awake all night, an at one point had to actually crawl to the loo to puke :( sorry to tmi

Think its cos i ate chicken and salad at the weekend, feel as though its still sat in my stomach, and just not being digested,

even though i puked all night, my stomach is still rock hard an full

duno whats wrong with me :(

Me mum thinks iv got a bug which is just plain unlucky, or the chicken i ate wasnt cooked.. Thanks Peter :copon:

anyways, couldnt even stomach my shake las night, and am guna go home from work, soon as everyone gets in

if i die, i love u all :rolleyes:

somone suggest a miracle cure please cos a feel crappy

xxxxxxx

Aww sorry to hear babes. Maybe it was the chicken, I mean, from being on LT and eating all of a sudden I'm sure that would make you feel sick.

Just rest and drink plenty water, maybe that will help things a little.

Get well soon, and let us know how you're getting on.

xxx

Fanx hunnie's im going home from work in a minute,

yeah i think the chicken might not have been cooked, it was still in my stomach from friday which is gross...

boooo scared to eat now!

xxx

aww hope you feel better soon hunnee x :)

Omg it was still n your stomach??????

Why didnt it digest???

Do we not digest when we eat after this???

Hope your ok chick!!! Get home and drink warm water and get some sleep xxxxxx

And If you die I love you too!! lol xxxx

Awww lauren! **big hugs**
I hope you feels better soon!! xxxxx

Its sods law aint it the one time you eat on this diet that the chicken isnt cooked properly!! :(

Hope you're feeling better now you are at home. Take it easy, drink your water and get lots of rest. Hope you're feeling better soon!

hun i hope u feel better soon, ddoesnt sound very nice :(

hope your feeling better soon hun

Awwww Lauren! Poor you! Hope you're feeling better soon sweetheart xxx

Sending good wishes and happy thoughts - hope you okay x

hiya hun sorry to hear your feeling crappy can i suggest plenty of clear fluids,water black coffee/tea dont worry to much about your shakes the chicken sounds a bit dodgy to me and this is why you feel like your dying ( your not) once its out of your system you'll feel a lot better then start on the shakes again as i said plenty of fluids to keep you rehydrated

xx

thanks everyone, felt better 2day just drank boiled water all day, then all of a sudden its back, im not throwin up but feel like sh*t, an (sorry) cant stop burpin whic i never ever do! n it tastwes like egg whixh is makin me feel sicker¡¡¡

m,y mum sed its cos the bacteria an stuff, so not sure if the boiled water has made it worse...

hope i sleep 2night, jus want my tummy empty agen an lovely ketosis breath back pleeeeeeeeease!

xxxx

thanks everyone, felt better 2day just drank boiled water all day, then all of a sudden its back, im not throwin up but feel like sh*t, an (sorry) cant stop burpin whic i never ever do! n it tastwes like egg whixh is makin me feel sicker¡¡¡

m,y mum sed its cos the bacteria an stuff, so not sure if the boiled water has made it worse...

hope i sleep 2night, jus want my tummy empty agen an lovely ketosis breath back pleeeeeeeeease!

xxxx

You need to be sick again at some point I'd imagine because I have had that before and it doesn't go away until I've had a good puke clear out. Sorry I know it's probably not what you wanna hear but just a few minutes of discomfort and hopefully you'll feel better. :( sorry hun! xx
Big hugs to you though. I hate feeling ill xxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaawww! Poor baby! I hate feeling like that! Hot water bottle for the tummy and early night. Fingers crossed you sleep. Hope your feeling better soon. Hugs!

Thanks again everyone,

still feelin ropey today, but slept last night thank god!

diet is officially out the window, had carrot sticks for reakfast, and got a chicken broth for me lunch from mummy dearest,

but promise i will be back on lipotrim soon as im better to finish what i started!!

Thanks again for all your loveliness

xxxxxxxx

Back