Think I'm gonna...

Twinklecheeks

Give exante a go. It's a lot cheaper and more choice. Has anyone tried exante but then switched to Lipotrim? I'm keen to know what it's like. I'd do my own weigh in on same day every week and feel that now I've done so long on this diet I'm a lot more disciplined and could handle not being monitored. Anyone else got any info on exante? Xxx

I did it for a while last year it's really nice but I didn't get the same results. The soups and shakes are great, the bars are nice but a little dry.

All the best good luck to you. I heard the results are not as quick tho... :D

Thanks guys. I was worried that the results weren't as quick but my weight loss hasn't been as much weekly (some weeks only 2-3lbs) as some others on lipotrim. I've also had a look at the exante weekly weigh in part of the forum and they seem to be pretty similar. Hmmmmm....dunno what to do cause it's only cheaper if you buy a months worth. It's the same price if you buy just a weeks worth. Suppose I could try a week and then I'm not losing out on anything. If I like it can then get a months worth... Xxx

Exante packs taste a lot creamier than Lipotrim and are frothier when shaken up. They still taste rather bland though. They are 200 cals per pack, so a bit higher than Lipotrim, but not huge difference to make much of an impact on your weight loss. The bars are like big rice crispie things. Not overly sweet and a bit of an acquired taste I found :) Haven't had them for about a year though xx

Back