Think ive chosen slim and save :D

Oh, I just posted what Moosh did :). I do 3 per day and it's fine. I have a breakfast shake at 10, a bar at lunchtime at about 1 and then my meal with veggies at about 7. I have the protein some days and not others. It just depends. If you need 4 packs then have them. Many people do 4 packs a day.

Yes you would maybe only save a couple of £ getting the 5 a day- works out at 2p less per item or something stupid! I got a weeks worth at first which did work out a bit more expensive but I needed to be really certain!

Lots do 3 a day, lots do 4. I love that I can change- if I feel like it I may drop a pack one day, have 100g chicken with my veg (plus take a vitamin that day!) or just keep doing 4 a day. Or decide to do 3 on a sedate day! I did only manage one day on 3 a day but then I really really look forward to my packs, I count down to them!

Moosh.. that hairy old lard arse was so funny ...rofl, but being a lard arse myself I agree...best 2 lose a little hair and lose the weight quickly.

Brill! Will see how I go on 3 if I'm really hungry I'll have an extra one!
Are any multi vitamins ok to take?
Think I need to get this booklet that's been mentioned, not sure where from though!
Also I have actimel every day, is this still ok does anyone know? Xx

Okee cokee will stop them too :)
How often can you have chkn and veg? X

Not sure what booklet you mean? All you get with your order is this:

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-values/Full-VLCD-Programme.pdf

I looked up Actimel and although it's not part of the plan the fat free ones are 28cals and 3g of carbs so you might get away with that if you really wanted one. The normal ones are much higher in cals / carbs so will be a definite no though.

You can have the 100g chicken (or white fish) every day if you're on 3 packs and the veggies are an optional extra whether you're on 3 or 4 packs. Surprising how many ways you can come up with to cook veggies when they're all you can have :)

Ohhh brilliant! Gets better :D xx

Back