Think ive chosen slim and save :D

stef2009

Gold Member
Hi ladies and gents :D

Let me introduce myself...

My name is stef, ive been on minimims a few years now startin on lipotrim. I did well on this but put it back on after..

Ive done many diets since including ww, sw, cc, and sf.

These dont really work as well as they should so back on lvcd i go, hopefully for the last time!!

I was undecided between exante and slim and save but think i prefer slim and save more!

I'm in a pickle though... Im very impulsive i have this in my mind and i want to start it ASAP!!

But i have a birthday coming up at the end of the month and have had a meal arranged with my hubby to be as we havnt seen each other much with work commitments, and a meal with the girls as its also my friends 21st..

Can i start next week, have just the meals and still carry on with s&s?

Or would i need to wait till after the meals?

Also i lost alot of hair on LT and i stlil lose it alot now, Do you think this would be a problem?

Many thanks

Stef xx

If you are motivated enough I think you could do both, just get 100% back on track straight after you have your meal and you will be fine. By the time of your meal you could of lost 15lb! :)

Good luck if you join us!! :)

Hiya and welcome Stef :)

Glad that you decided to go with S&S brill value, lot's of choice, tasty and filling and super service from Rob :D

Hiya Stef...welcome 2 s&s.

Hey! I think i could to! i am very determined!! I am itching to get started.
I do think i could have the meal and just straight back on it the next day :)

Oh god just saying i could of lost 15lb by then gave me a huge smile haha.

Your right there, lots of choice!!

I'm about to press the order button!!! :D :D xx

Thankyou linda :) x

It's best to get straight back on the next day I think. I did that after my office Xmas meal as I wasn't ready for a longer break. It's apparently easier to get back into ketosis too if you just have 1 off plan meal so I'd say plan it in and go for it.

Brill, just the hair loss prob to think of now, scared of it falling out more than it does :( xx

Welcome! Order! I'm loving it so far and am very fussy. If ordering a big amount (a month or more) try emailing first and Rob may give you free or discount delivery!

I'm dreading hairloss too, I have appalling hair anyway. I am finding my skin and hair are looking better on S&S though- probably as I am having far more vitamins and other essentials than I ever was before!

About the meals, only you can decide that. I personally want to just get to goal so am so far trying to just keep on track. But that's easy to say, Christmas and my birthday went by just before I started, I live alone as my bf lives abroad and all my family live 300 miles away so my only meals out to worry about are with friends and it's easier to just say 'lets have a coffee instead, I'll pay' than deal with it.

Plenty of people on VLCDs seem to be able to have the odd meal off-plan and jump back on- I don't know if I could do that, my mind would tell em to eat and I'd never look back! But so many say they either planned to go off course or blipped or just fell.... then got right back on it and didn't suffer too much.

Good luck whatever you chose- I would, given the choice, certainly start as soon as it gets here then decide when you get to the time!

Hey! im just about to order a months now, i'm too impatient to email people and so on lol

I have done lipotrim before and diff 'shake diets' so i have a good idea what i would prob like, i know soups are a no-go for me, shakes, meals and bars all the way!!

I think i could get straight back on after the meals, when i did lipotrim i took a whole week off for my 21st birthday, i couldnt get back on the wagon, but it was along time to be off it, i had already lost 2 stone. This time around i will still be following the plan as normal in the day but having the meal at night so all should be good :D

Im scared about the hair loss but i can only give it ago! If it starts falling out rapidly then i guess i would have to give up! So we will see.. Just putting my payment details in now woohoo :D x

Well you aren't missing that much with the soups- I only have the chicken one, with copious amounts of ground black pepper and garlic! Not ordering again.

on one hand I worry about hairloss- but on the other I think a thinner me with less hair is better than hairy old lard-arse! Trust me, if you saw my pics you would agree. Plus I have th ewonderful PCOS with the thrilling side effect of hirsutism so could do with losing a bit of hair- perhaps not on my head though!

Haha that made me laugh! I guess thats true, i;d rather be thin and have less hair lol.

Well its all ordered :D

Shakes, bars and a few meals thrown in there too!

I paid for next day deliv but as its a sunday i presume it'll only arrive tues! x

There are a couple of us waiting for Tuesday delivery- I've got a huge order, I get the mens 5 a day as it's cheaper, and I got the free delivery! I can't wait, I'm out of most of my shakes but have millions of meals left!

Its cheaper :O Is the calorie intake etc the same for womens?

How did u get free delivery? xx

I emailed them! Well, I asked on live chat. It was a £4.99 discount if ordering a month or over so wouldn't cover next day or named day.

5 a day os the same program just it works out slightly cheaper per item- I mean like a few points of a pence different but as I am long-term every little helps! My order was £160 which means I have spent..... about £400 with them in 6 weeks!

Ahhh i see, well i think on my next order i may order the mens 5 a day and ask for free delivery too lol

We seem to be hoping for the same achievment get into the 14..etc then into the 10's :D xx

Also i think i should of done the 4 a day, not sure if 3 will be enough :\ x

It's not cheaper per se Stef, it's just cheaper per item. So you have your 4 items (or whatever you're doing) and have a pack left over each day meaning that a week's worth of 5 per day (35 items) lasts almost 9 days on 4 per day, if you see what I mean. They're all the same packs anyway. I don't bother with the soups. I just have the shakes, meals and bars, oh and the porridge at weekends. I pretty much do this diet with 2 different shakes, 2 bars, the porridge and 2 meals. Sometimes I swap things round a bit and have some of the other shakes / bars but mostly I just have those. Believe me it's luxury after doing 4 months on just choc shakes :)

I see what you mean. I wish i would of gone for the 4 now! Is there many people able to only do 3 per day?? xx

Back