Think of starting again

superskinny

Hi all,

well as you can see for my signature, i've been here already!!! Gave up in july due to too many social outings and I knew myself i would not stay on it.

Anyway i know I have probably put on a stone again:(:(, but the question i have is: Is it safe to go back on again? I spoke about going on it again last night with my partner and he was wondering is it safe to be going on and off the diet?

There are a few who are on their 2nd time round so I wouldn't worry :) The pharmacist or the gp will guide you right anyway so don't worry and make that appointment :)

God knows how many times I have restarted! I am not aware of any risks restarting but I am aware that it gets harder with every attempt! Am trying to restart again today and am hoping to manage 2 weeks and then do the refeed and lose the rest healthy eating. My trouble is I have never done the refeed and I think thats my down fall, tend to fall back into bad eating habits very easily! I got down to 11st 1 lbs for my wedding and I felt that was fine for me. Am starting today at 12st 11lbs, I feel disgusting and as fat as what I was when I first started. None of my new clothes fit and everything is tight. hoping for fantastic first week weight loss like before! Water water water!!!

Back