Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

Well done you!! I'm impressed at your enthusiasm, but I know how you feel. I've had a couple of birthday parties recently where we have gone out for a meal and people have been dissapointed at me for 'not letting my hair down for one night'. But it's important to me. On one hand my friends are saying well done as they can see the weight loss already and in the next breath they are yelling at me that a few ciders wont hurt (at about 20syns each)!!.

Best of luck - hope you have a great time x

Thank you! Shall do! I'll take a photo of our suitcase when it's packed.

People might think we're mad for not relaxing on holiday but in total I have half my body weight to lose to be under a BMI of 25. I'll be 27 in march and I don't want to spend any longer than I have to at this weight. There will be holidays next year, etc when I'm at my target and I can enjoy myself. For now though I will enjoy losing the weight and coming back knowing that not only have I not gained but I've also actually lost weight!

I know our group this morning were shocked we were going to stick to plan away but I just don't want undone my hard work and I will still have my treats but be sensible

x

Well done you!! I'm impressed at your enthusiasm, but I know how you feel. I've had a couple of birthday parties recently where we have gone out for a meal and people have been dissapointed at me for 'not letting my hair down for one night'. But it's important to me. On one hand my friends are saying well done as they can see the weight loss already and in the next breath they are yelling at me that a few ciders wont hurt (at about 20syns each)!!.

Best of luck - hope you have a great time x

Totally agree. I joined sw knowing I was going on holiday 2 weeks later but I was in the right frame of mind so had to join then iykwim. Came back after missing 1 week with a 6lb loss - it felt so good and I still enjoyed my holiday.

I think people don't understand sw. They see you eating real food so assume you can drink as normal - it's as though they don't believe you can be 'on a diet' as you eat more than the odd lettuce leaf! :eek:

Well done, relax and enjoy your holiday
"see you when you get back "
Bron

Well done, relax and enjoy your holiday
"see you when you get back "
Bron

Ah you dont get rid of me that easily !! We have WiFi in our apartment so I shall still be updating my diary and adding photos etc as I go along :cool:

x

Just a quick one...

Do you know what I'm sat here doing right now? I'm sat here looking at my stats on here and staring at my signature. I just cant believe that in 9 weeks I am only 1.5lbs away from TWO STONES off. Its amazing and totally gives me the OOMPF to carry on and make it 3 - 4 stones off by Christmas.

Just thought i'd share.

broadsbean said:
I am aiming at 4 for christmas:D
have done 31lb in 8 wks ( 9th weigh in tomorrow)
Hoping to get my 10% for the end of oct :D

Have you packed yet then, bet your really excited xx

We've got pretty much everything packed for stuff that can be packed now - just need the last minute stuff to go in. I'm so excited to be going away - believe me!

4 stone by Christmas would be amazing Mandy - you just keep at it like you have been doing! I would be delighted to be able to say at Christmas "I've lost 3 stone / 3 and a half stone / 4 stone" to all of the family members that you only see at Christmas! Amazing! :D

I truly believe we can do it - what an amazing achievement so far for us all :D

x

I've been on the Wii Fit this morning... I do a WI every day and its never upset me if i've gone up, etc so dont shout !! but...

This morning it said i'd lost 9lb... in a day !! I didnt believe it but of course I wanted to !!

I moved the Wii and weighed again and i've lost nothing overnight - it must have been on the floor wonky or something.

I can dream eh? :D

x

If only! ;)

I didn't realise until the other day, that your Mii on the Wii Fit is not the same Mii as on the Wii Fit Plus:8855::8855:

I just thought it was clever enough to keep the same data:confused:

If only! ;)

I didn't realise until the other day, that your Mii on the Wii Fit is not the same Mii as on the Wii Fit Plus:8855::8855:

I just thought it was clever enough to keep the same data:confused:

haha - actually I have both games and i'm not sure. I suppose I must have made a new Mii with the Wii Fit Plus game.. :confused:

9lbs off in a day... it said it was worried about me :rolleyes:

x

haha - actually I have both games and i'm not sure. I suppose I must have made a new Mii with the Wii Fit Plus game.. :confused:

9lbs off in a day... it said it was worried about me :rolleyes:

x

I think it is the same Mii but with different data on each game :confused:

I will ask my daughter:8855:

Quick one as I'm in Cyprus!

I've been mainly sticking to plan here with the odd treat but I mainly wanted to show you a photo (won't let me upload now :( ) I took on the plane... It only fit when it was under my stomach in April..

Now I've got a couple of inches spare at least!

Hope you're all thinking slinky!

x

I've been mainly sticking to plan here with the odd treat but I mainly wanted to show you a photo (won't let me upload now :( ) I took on the plane... It only fit when it was under my stomach in April..

x

woo hoo I bet that felt great - looking forward to the piccie. enjoy the rest of your holiday xx

Its great to hear from you! Fantastic news about the belt! I hope you are having a lovely time xx

CurvyKaren said:

x

hahaa fantastic!! hope yer having an amazing time :D

x

woohoo! Look forward to seeing the photo - was getting a bit worried as we hadn't heard from you. I was missing the :blahblah: !!!

Hey All!!

I'm going to come clean... i've been a very very bad girl on holiday :)

I had homemade soup for dinner most days... and mcdonalds, cheesecake or ice cream for tea !!

We got home yesterday and WI in Tuesday... ive weighed myself it looks like i've put on 3lb which is AMAZING (obviously i'd have preferred for it to be not at all but I went on holiday for a week once and put on a stone so i'm delighted that I haven't stepped too far back) Anyway - we are on an angelic week to try and reduce the gain for Tuesday - soup all the way and i'll let you know !!

On a side note... Rob & I had a car accident in Cyprus on Wednesday. You know those buggies that people hire (the two seater motorised cage things?) We were driving straight ahead and a buggy was coming from the opposite direction and went to turn at the junction right in front of our path. Our hire car we think will be written off as there was alot of damage. The worst of it? It was two KIDS driving it - less than 16 and therefore not insured. They ran off but their parents turned up and told the police it was them that were driving. Luckily some lovely yorkshire people who witnessed it stayed and told the police. We are fine - Rob has sore thighs andI have pains in my neck so we've already been in touch to put in a claim as it totally took away our last day of our holiday as the hire car company had no more cars left (yes seriously) so not only did we spend hours by the roadside, then statements in the police station.. we then couldnt spend our last day and a half as planned.

Anyway - heres the photo of my seat belt on the plane and the car

x

Attachments

• image-3796021503.jpg
    image-3796021503.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-587024997.jpg
    image-587024997.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 44
Back