**Think Thinner Tuesday Daily Thread**

thanks for the advice minniemel,i was thinking earlier,i wonder what it will feel like to be thin? ive been carrying this heavy body for a good few years now. cant imagine feeling lighter, hope i dont sound mad! lol

I understand RubyAngel -- I was always thin, then gained a lot of weight very fast when I moved to the UK in 1994 (in 4 months I put on 3 to 4 stone). I then stabilised at that weight for most of 13 years (with a little yoyoing) -- then I did LL.

Anyway, I had the opposite problem. I was so in denial that I would not recognise myself in shop window and be shocked when I realised it was me. I was like a reverse anorexic: I still thought I was thin! Anyway, I know better now -- and am going to take off the regain and work very hard to maintain.

MM

know what you mean,i put on 4 stone when having my last baby,shes now 6 for goodness sakes! finally time to kiss it goodbye once and for always.

Everyone seems so busy today!

Well I got my first delivery as a consultant today :D I also started the diet again myself to reach my original goal so my day has been a bit whoah.

Other than that I'm studying ALL day...lucky me eh??

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all having a good day :) So Day 2 for me and so far so good. I am feeling so much better today and finally feel like those awful bugs that have plauged me for a month are gone :) I have the rest of this week off and rather than sit around dreaming of food I plan to do those jobs you never get around to doing at the weekends. Apart from Thursday which is a special day.:)

I went to bed hungry last night and did wake up several times.. at 8.00am when I got up I felt horrible, but water and a few paracetamol sorted that out, so day 2 rolls on x

yummy!! just had the butterscotch shake for the first time, loved it :)

OH is making the tea tonight so im gonna go for a nice bath.

Oh my frigging god!! Finally got my shakes and bars!! Just sat down with mint choc and mint bar.. Mmmmmmm

Bit of both lol it's yummy mmmm

ohh i cant wait to try the bars either, are they as filling as the shakes tho?

There's a thread on Favourite CD products that you could read through what people have said -- I am finding that my tastes differ from a lot of people's. You just have to try them all and decide. Someone just posted that they could nto stand the tetras -- and they are first person I've ever heard say that.

MM

Kimmie - how did it go with your sister at your cdc?

I have my week 1 WI tomorrow night. Feeling nervous, as I know I have been 100% but worry that if I get disappointed tomorrow I'll start to lose motivation next week.

Jayellekay said:
Kimmie - how did it go with your sister at your cdc?

I have my week 1 WI tomorrow night. Feeling nervous, as I know I have been 100% but worry that if I get disappointed tomorrow I'll start to lose motivation next week.

It was ok lol just hope she doesn't embarrass me by messing about :-(

MM- that was me...I hate the tetras!! It felt like someone was punishing me for being a dictator in a past life :p

MM- that was me...I hate the tetras!! It felt like someone was punishing me for being a dictator in a past life :p

Apparently, Belfrogette can't stand them either. I got 3 chocolate ones from my CDC, so I'll be trying one tomorrow. I did not get the banana because I did not even like the shake, and I think I decided if I liked the chocolate I might try a strawberry next week. I have loads of time to try 'em out -- I expect I'll be on CD for another 2 months at least. (Gosh -- I cannot believe I let the regain get so out of hand. UGH!

Back